Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-12-2007, 12:16 AM   #31
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: post things you arbitrarily feel like saying.

i hate stupid people
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:18 AM   #32
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
how old are you?

I'm 15, yes i still do get grounded and have to sit in my room. But my room has computer, ps3, TV, DVD player. so it's not all that bad anyway. Plus, my parents are out like 80% of the time, so its not like i listen anyway.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:18 AM   #33
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
i hate stupid people

I hate stupid posts.

Be more specific, like where is the criteria for stupid? What about retarded, I mean "mentally challenged" (is that even politically correct anymore) peope? Because if you hate retarded kids then that's just mean....
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:19 AM   #34
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

The_masterplan is a much better poster than Hawker.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:19 AM   #35
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

i need to find a site that can give me NBA stats per month. If anyone can help, please post a link. It seemed a touch unnecessary to start a another thread for it.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:20 AM   #36
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
How are you able to retire in 2 years? Win the lottery in 2.01 years?

Combo of a number of things. For one....growing up as broke as I did I still dont spend much money. When I was a kid my mom made about 280 dollars a week and my grandma got social security and that covered me, my mom, my grandma, my 2 brothers, my sister, and usually some friend of the family who was just around for whatever reason.

I remember thinking if I could just make 1000 dollars a week id be damn near rich. When I saw I could make that barely out of college it was really my only motivation to go. Make enough that id have too much to spend living the lifestyle I did back then. My biggest dreams had nothing to do with money.

Aside from what I wear and eat I live about the same I did as a brokeass 14 yearold. All I do is use money to make more. Within 2 years my cut of the shopping center leases and a few other things I have going on will be far far more than me and my family need.

Only reason ill continue to work is because the real estate interests me. Id almost do it for free. Deal making has always been interesting to me. The whole process is a good use of my time.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:21 AM   #37
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
bingo. thats how a conversation works, it's just like anything else, you have to start somewhere.

I guess. I'm just not a hello type of person. Like for some reason if I see someone I know and I'll just walk right past them without saying hello. And sometimes they'll ask me why, and if it's a chick they think your ignoring them, but sometimes I just don't feel like saying it.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:21 AM   #38
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
wtf is a soduku?
the dumbest thing ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudoku
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:22 AM   #39
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
the dumbest thing ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudoku

ohhh yeah i did one of those in school like 2 years ago i just forgot what it was called
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:22 AM   #40
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Sudoku is fun, farshwigglet.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:23 AM   #41
AtTheDriveIn
04'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I guess. I'm just not a hello type of person. Like for some reason if I see someone I know and I'll just walk right past them without saying hello. And sometimes they'll ask me why, and if it's a chick they think your ignoring them, but sometimes I just don't feel like saying it.

Yeah me too, Also, I'm not big on waving to anyone. Girls usually think if you don't wave back then you don't like them. I just feel really weird when i wave to anyone, like it doesn't feel right somehow?
Old 04-12-2007, 12:23 AM   #42
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I guess. I'm just not a hello type of person. Like for some reason if I see someone I know and I'll just walk right past them without saying hello.
I know your type. sometimes I'm like that too. trust me its better to at least do the nod.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:31 AM   #43
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
Yeah me too, Also, I'm not big on waving to anyone. Girls usually think if you don't wave back then you don't like them. I just feel really weird when i wave to anyone, like it doesn't feel right somehow?

Im pretty big on the hello's. Its just a friendly acknowledgment and its not like it kills you to do it.

The only person i dont always do it to is my family or my closest friends because we know that we dont have to say anything to acknowledge each others presence.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:33 AM   #44
DØN
Banned

DØN has an OK reputation so far

I am DON
DØN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:35 AM   #45
AtTheDriveIn
04'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh
Im pretty big on the hello's. Its just a friendly acknowledgment and its not like it kills you to do it.

The only person i dont always do it to is my family or my closest friends because we know that we dont have to say anything to acknowledge each others presence.

Yeah, neither. My mum always tells me to say good morning to everyone in the mornings etc. but i never do unless someone says it first. I just feel disrespectful if i say it first for some weird reason.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: