Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-11-2007, 10:40 PM   #1
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far
Default To Baller1986, The world will end on these following dates.

OK, so last night (here in Australia) i was having an argument with Baller1986 because he claimed the world will end on December 21, 2012 and i told him that i would look up another date and another time the world will end and post it here.

So here it is, This is a list of more then 200 dates of when the world will end.

Dates

Baller1986, do you realize now how many people have been wrong? And how many more will be wrong. The world wont end because some scientist of religious person says it will.

It's almost impossible to pinpoint an exact date of when the world will end anyway.

Edit: No, I don't believe any of this stuff. I'm just proving Baller1986 wrong.

Last edited by AtTheDriveIn : 04-11-2007 at 10:57 PM.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:45 PM   #2
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: To Baller1986, The world will end on these following dates.

Holy ****, THREE people say the world will end sometime THIS YEAR!
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:47 PM   #3
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

According to Rosie o Donnell, she's never wrong, world will end on MArch 30 2010, so repent people.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:55 PM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

OMG! six people say the world is gonna end soon. Every run for cover.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:04 PM   #5
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

It we will when we as humans fcuk it up
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:04 PM   #6
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

good link. I will be sure to break that out when someone starts being paranoid with me. it happens once in a while.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:22 PM   #7
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah, the world will end relatively soon as us humans keep screwing up the environment and eventually there will be no ozone left so we can all burn from the sun.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:04 AM   #8
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That December 21, 2012 date has something to do with the end of the Aztec calander or some rubbish. I remember they used it in the final episode of the X-Files.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:05 AM   #9
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
OK, so last night (here in Australia) i was having an argument with Baller1986 because he claimed the world will end on December 21, 2012 and i told him that i would look up another date and another time the world will end and post it here.

So here it is, This is a list of more then 200 dates of when the world will end.

Dates

Baller1986, do you realize now how many people have been wrong? And how many more will be wrong. The world wont end because some scientist of religious person says it will.

It's almost impossible to pinpoint an exact date of when the world will end anyway.

Edit: No, I don't believe any of this stuff. I'm just proving Baller1986 wrong.

Is that from the thread of how the NBA would be like in 2100? I remember I posted something about 2012 there.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:15 AM   #10
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
Is that from the thread of how the NBA would be like in 2100? I remember I posted something about 2012 there.

No, it was Baller1986's thread about how he was in complete shock because his teacher had told him the world would end in 2012, and then had a link that proved nothing really.

And then started having a big fit when everyone started telling him it was a stupid thread etc.

And then he started picking on me telling me to prove him wrong, and i told him i would find some dates tomorrow (this happened last night/ Aus. time) that proved how many people have been wrong in the past, and how many more will be wrong in the future.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:25 AM   #11
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

When the world ends, it ends. I don't believe this stuff where people try and come up with a specific date and such.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:47 AM   #12
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

No one knows the day or hour. If they were wrong a thousand years ago, why aren't they wrong now? But we do need to cover up that ozone layer, maybe Shaq could help.
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:07 PM   #13
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

7 year world peace... i ain't worried yet...ppl must went the world ta end...
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: