Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 03-19-2015, 12:11 PM   #1
Theoo
maimi heat fan sinc'89

Exclamation Streetballings experince that i have

thinked you guys would enjoy these update in my streetballigns thred , had one of the best streetballings games i have ever had:

FINALLY ice and snow have clear , a beutiful sunny day to iceland , i get my shorts and go play some basketbalsl in my favorite court at hagaskóli (the have real nba baskets). well hagaskóli are like highschool , so there are some kids playing but i dont bother . i take some shots and my shot are on FIRE . jumpshoting and nothing and a net everytime . i see all these high school girls staring to me , i do spin , 3pt shot fadeway EVERYTHING going in . these kids notice and the get jealous and the challenge me .. 10 kid vs me i tell them yeah you can try .. i do spin move , fadeway , posting , dunk over them , dobule clutching layups EVERYTHING , 3pt shoting , now are it starting to RAIN like crazy , it are like lord of the rings two towers , everone are wet an dslippery but i have amazing footwork so it dont evne bother me , i run in rain , and do posterizing dnunks over TWO PLAYER . that was game winner. game is over. now these girls are practical droolign over me , i tell them your to young.. call my when your 18 :) . it was great day
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 06:59 PM   #2
24-Inch_Chrome
Banned

Default Re: Streetballings experince that i have

GOAT streetballer.

24-Inch_Chrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 09:47 PM   #3
Jameerthefear
Paid shill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
thinked you guys would enjoy these update in my streetballigns thred , had one of the best streetballings games i have ever had:

FINALLY ice and snow have clear , a beutiful sunny day to iceland , i get my shorts and go play some basketbalsl in my favorite court at hagaskóli (the have real nba baskets). well hagaskóli are like highschool , so there are some kids playing but i dont bother . i take some shots and my shot are on FIRE . jumpshoting and nothing and a net everytime . i see all these high school girls staring to me , i do spin , 3pt shot fadeway EVERYTHING going in . these kids notice and the get jealous and the challenge me .. 10 kid vs me i tell them yeah you can try .. i do spin move , fadeway , posting , dunk over them , dobule clutching layups EVERYTHING , 3pt shoting , now are it starting to RAIN like crazy , it are like lord of the rings two towers , everone are wet an dslippery but i have amazing footwork so it dont evne bother me , i run in rain , and do posterizing dnunks over TWO PLAYER . that was game winner. game is over. now these girls are practical droolign over me , i tell them your to young.. call my when your 18 :) . it was great day
That shit is legal in Iceland. Should have hit.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 06:42 AM   #4
Theoo
maimi heat fan sinc'89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
That shit is legal in Iceland. Should have hit.
...jamear.. .. hagask´li are for 13-15 year old man what are you doing. yes i belive it are 15 to iceland.. why to you know that if you attent on moving here to iceland to have sex with girls to hagas´koli there gone arrest my as a fk**ing acomplice . godamit dont make reykjavik have to buy isafe backpack for every little girl in the city that are MY tax paying money going becuse of u http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=371168
Old 03-23-2015, 02:07 PM   #5
Straight_Ballin
3/8 is real

Shooting around in a park instead of using the nice day to play a real 5 on 5?!?

Dafuk?!
Straight_Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 07:05 PM   #6
Theoo
maimi heat fan sinc'89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
Shooting around in a park instead of using the nice day to play a real 5 on 5?!?

Dafuk?!
Dude unlike some poster to these forum i can shotaround and still have energy later to the day to play 5v5 i do shoting around to relax it are therapying for my , and maybe u miss part where it were 10v1!! Or did u not read that
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: