Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-12-2007, 01:29 AM   #1
fatlever
Banned

fatlever has an OK reputation so far
Default OT: ***Rap Chronicles*** [R.I.P. PleezeBelieve, 03-07]

*I ask everyone that enters this thread to throw their lighters up and swing them side-to-side and sing with me...*

chorus: WE ALL WILL MISS P-BBBBBBBB!!! YES, WE WILL ALL MISS P-BBBBBBBB!!!

Verse 1: Yeah, I've been a part of this from this from the start...took a lot of jeers but still never feared showing heart/
Posted among the finest cause this writing tyrant could never hide his timeless lyrical art/
Rap Chronicles I, II, III, IV, and IV all hit their timeless mark/
What was once a mindless plan has now adorned me with loyal and righteous fans/
Cause even when I was banned, my homies wanted to see him so they stocked my message box with rap PM's/
For every jake-*****, there was a LakerRaider who saw the promise tho in my Rap Chronicles/
So f*ck the sublime hatin, cause I'm a divine creation/
Quick with the wordplay but can still display some patience/
4 years in, and gotdamn it, I'm still in my prime, amazing ain't it?/
But from all the thread duels to overly-stressed Jeff rules, I refuse to lose/
So even though they mod me like we live in cages, my sh*t still go atleast 5 pages/
That means I trump ISH like a flush full of aces/
So even when I'm dust, my memories will shine like the plush sh*t embedded in my bracelet/
So if you don't want to recognize my greatness, I already know the hate is baseless/
You looking at a true BLOOD PIRU like the Holy Grail...so before you wish me to Hell, remember I'm already HAILED/
I'm gone...

(to be continued)

Last edited by fatlever : 04-12-2007 at 01:33 AM.
fatlever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:30 AM   #2
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: OT: ***Rap Chronicles*** [R.I.P. PleezeBlieve, 03-07]

Shut the fukc up.
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:32 AM   #3
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

youve been IP banned. quit stealing your neighbor's wifi!
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:34 AM   #4
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You will be missed PB.
What, you were expecting to see some sort of funny line here, about how I was joking? You thought to yourself, hmm, this guy can't be serious, that PB guy is the scum of ISH, better highlight underneath to see if he wrote anything else. Well **** THAT! You're all just ****ing jealous of PB's thread making and rap skillz.

End.Thread.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:35 AM   #5
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

WTF is that. Why are you sayin RIP as if he's/(YOU) are dead?
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:36 AM   #6
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: ***Rap Chronicles*** [R.I.P. PleezeBelieve, 03-07]

Just curious, who was PleezeBelieve and Why was he banned?
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:38 AM   #7
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn

He has a statue of LeBron James in his bathroom and secretly steals neighbours internet to get onto ISH to 'demonise Kobe and promote LeBron"
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:38 AM   #8
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn

The answer to both is "he sucked"
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:48 AM   #9
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlever
Like a US Soldier, YOU'RE AN ARMY OF ONE!
So take your Turbo-weak rhymes and tax Vanilla Ice 'CUZ ON ISH, YOU'RE DONE!

Wig-ger-ry-WORD!
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:50 AM   #10
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Somebodies full of himself.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:55 AM   #11
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Verse 1: Yeah, I've been a part of this from this from the start...took a lot of jeers but still never feared showing heart/
Posted among the finest cause this writing tyrant could never hide his timeless lyrical art/
Rap Chronicles I, II, III, IV, and IV all hit their timeless mark/
What was once a mindless plan has now adorned me with loyal and righteous fans/
Cause even when I was banned, my homies wanted to see him so they stocked my message box with rap PM's/
For every jake-*****, there was a LakerRaider who saw the promise tho in my Rap Chronicles/
So f*ck the sublime hatin, cause I'm a divine creation/
Quick with the wordplay but can still display some patience/
4 years in, and gotdamn it, I'm still in my prime, amazing ain't it?/
But from all the thread duels to overly-stressed Jeff rules, I refuse to lose/
So even though they mod me like we live in cages, my sh*t still go atleast 5 pages/
That means I trump ISH like a flush full of aces/
So even when I'm dust, my memories will shine like the plush sh*t embedded in my bracelet/
So if you don't want to recognize my greatness, I already know the hate is baseless/
You looking at a true BLOOD PIRU like the Holy Grail...so before you wish me to Hell, remember I'm already HAILED/
I'm gone...

You stole those ryhmes from these fools.

Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:56 AM   #12
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Shut the fukc up.

I was reading the post, and I actually read the entire thing and at the end I said "STFU" out loud and the next post had the same comment as I just said out loud. I guess you had to be with me to notice why this was funny.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:07 AM   #13
KIWI

PB will be missed every forum needs 1 of him
Old 04-12-2007, 02:12 AM   #14
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlever
*I ask everyone that enters this thread to throw their lighters up and swing them side-to-side and sing with me...*
You can't be serious.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:50 AM   #15
fatlever
Banned

fatlever has an OK reputation so far

West-Side, I ain't mad at you, but I can't help but blast a fool...you from Cali, so you should know how piru's do/
So take a cue and acknowlegde my rules or I can bring out the goons/
Cause I can seal your fate when I peel the tape and introduce you to leatherface/
Now since I'm serving you, here's a plate, but it's chrome...you wanna taste?/
Make no mistake, it's prone to make a hole in yo face..having you looking like what Katrina did the Superdome/
Homie, I'm in a super zone...I can shoot your lights out with my off-arm like Arenas did Deshawn/
Except you not coming back, kiss your mommy on the forehead and tell her to start wearing black cause you taking four to your back...now throw up the West-Side to that/
fatlever is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: