Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-12-2007, 11:10 AM   #1
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here
Default Google Directions from New York to Paris

Read line 23

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...TF8& z=2&om=1
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:20 AM   #2
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Google Directions from New York to Paris

LOL. Those guys at Google do love their jobs and they actually have a sense of humor.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:35 PM   #3
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

: That has been all over myspace, but yeah its pretty funny.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:14 PM   #4
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LOL! That was really funny. I'm in the library. It was really hard to hold in the laughter.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:29 PM   #5
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LOL!
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:15 PM   #6
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

I'm waiting for some idiot to read this and sue when he almost drowns.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:16 PM   #7
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

I was going to make that swim this weekend

wait I have no desire to go to France
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:18 PM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

I guarentee you the next time that guy who swam across the Amazon goes to Paris, he uses this map.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:22 PM   #9
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

they make the swimming part seem so easy, as if it's just one step in the process
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:45 PM   #10
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

My cousin showed me this yesterday and I could not stop laughing, I asked if there was another route or if you could go around and he looked at me ike I was a dumb a$$, but I was just kidding.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:47 PM   #11
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by different107
I'm waiting for some idiot to read this and sue when he almost drowns.
lol.. that might just happen
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:52 PM   #12
jordan23

some of you geeks are probably already packing up ur floaties so you can go to paris and get some beast ass bread there cause ur parents deprive you geeks of food. This is not funny, its dumb like shafir and bobcat4ever
Old 04-12-2007, 07:00 PM   #13
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan23
some of you geeks are probably already packing up ur floaties so you can go to paris and get some beast ass bread there cause ur parents deprive you geeks of food. This is not funny, its dumb like shafir and bobcat4ever
Okay, you just killed it.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:11 PM   #14
jordan23

Quote:
Not funny? What are you used to?
jokes, this is just some dumb thing on teh google.com

Quote:
What are you talking about, any examples?
pssh "haha lol google put a lame joke in directions lol i am rolling on teh floor oh oh i wish i was with a female instead of laughing at lame popsicle-stick jokes lol im a n00b"

Quote:
"sigh" Learn some basic English. If you consider everybody here "nerds" why post on this board? Stop attempting to be humorous, it's pathetic watching you. Get some good jokes, will you?

I know english well enough, I just don't waste my time excercising perfect grammer in each and every post on a message board, and i'm not trying to be funny. Its just funny how you nerds are, well, such nerds.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:14 PM   #15
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan23
jokes, this is just some dumb thing on teh google.com
Sure, there are jokes funnier then this. However, if you didn't like this, why turn the "e-thug" switch to "on" and start posting crap? If you don't like something, well....nobody gives a sh!t.

Quote:
pssh "haha lol google put a lame joke in directions lol i am rolling on teh floor oh oh i wish i was with a female instead of laughing at lame popsicle-stick jokes lol im a n00b"
And this has anything to do with laughing at funerals how?

Quote:
I know english well enough, I just don't waste my time excercising perfect grammer in each and every post on a message board, and i'm not trying to be funny. Its just funny how you nerds are, well, such nerds.
Says the guy who claims to be an accountant.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: