Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-12-2007, 11:34 PM   #31
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: the "posters around your area" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
, junior at Bowling Green State University
dude go to Trotter's. Truly one of America's Great Steaks
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:53 PM   #32
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Where's that at? Michigan?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:27 AM   #33
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Im from Toronto ..seems like every third person on this site is from the GTA (greater Toronto area)..
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:53 PM   #34
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

B-Low, I would believe that picture is you but I have a few problems.

The guy ive seen in the picture that you say is you, is admittedly a good looking uy that should seem to have enough of a life that he doesnt have to continuely harp on people online, So this is why I will continue to believe your photo is fake, but ethier way, I really dont want to argue with you anymore because I dont have the time.

I just hope you can do the same towards me and put all this childish crap to an end, later.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:53 PM   #35
warriors23
Banned

warriors23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
u need a myspace profile to see ur pics and i dont have one so y not just post a pic here of ur self. or unprivate ur myspace profile
u can see it just cant see his profile
warriors23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 02:39 PM   #36
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
How you liking Maricopa?? A lot of people have been moving there lately.

BTW I live in Tempe, AZ

I love Maricopa I could never have bought a 4 bedroom 2 Ĺ bathroom house in Cali let alone one that is 2200 SQFT for $180,000 brand new in Rancho El Dorado . Arizona is a great place to live although its rough being a Laker fan since all my friends I meet out here of course are Suns fans but it makes for some fun heckling/debate.

Tempe is a nice place I actually work off the 10 and Warner in Tempe down the street from the Cardinals practice facility. Although Iím not the biggest football fan.
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 03:32 PM   #37
hwliuLAP
Local High School Star

hwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41

The guy ive seen in the picture that you say is you, is admittedly a good looking uy that should seem to have enough of a life that he doesnt have to continuely harp on people online, So this is why I will continue to believe your photo is fake, but ethier way, I really dont want to argue with you anymore because I dont have the time.

I just hope you can do the same towards me and put all this childish crap to an end, later.

LOL, not all people who post on here are ugly fat tards
the only reason I come here is because I love watching NBA
and my part time job at school is working as a consultant at computer labs
(infinite amount of time to facebook and ISH)

I just thought that was a pretty funny statement..............
hwliuLAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 04:59 PM   #38
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41

lol i made ONE comment about you and that was over a month ago!

But ok just let it die
Old 04-13-2007, 06:02 PM   #39
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Hamilton, Ontario.

40 minutes away from Toronto.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:16 PM   #40
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
lol i made ONE comment about you and that was over a month ago!

But ok just let it die
just post one other pic of urself other than ur myspace pic and everyone will believe that its you... im just having a hard time believing it especially because of that other pic of u that someone posted.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:30 AM   #41
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
just post one other pic of urself other than ur myspace pic and everyone will believe that its you... im just having a hard time believing it especially because of that other pic of u that someone posted.

That one pic I posted was not him. The pic of him on his myspace is. He has posted other pics before. You guys are acting like some females.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:31 AM   #42
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
B-low added me on myspace ages ago.

He's always adding pic, making bulletins, etc. He's active basically. And his nickname is "B-Low."

I'm sayin he's legit.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:39 AM   #43
B-Low
The Love B-Low

lol thank you two.

And baseketball check the facebook thread. I gave you a link to my alternate myspace page. It's not private and it looks exactly like my real one but i disabled all the links to my friends'/girlfriend's pages. Knock yourself out.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:51 AM   #44
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
lol thank you two.

And baseketball check the facebook thread. I gave you a link to my alternate myspace page. It's not private and it looks exactly like my real one but i disabled all the links to my friends'/girlfriend's pages. Knock yourself out.
where did u give me this link? i havent got any PM's

i dont really care what u look like i just want to know if ur that fat kid
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:53 AM   #45
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Facebook Thread

F it...here

http://www.myspace.com/tnlbw
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: