Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 05:59 PM   #1
jordan23

Default Delete

yo

Last edited by jordan23 : 04-12-2007 at 08:12 PM.

Old 04-12-2007, 06:03 PM   #2
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: s

You are a totally unrealistic fan who needs to learn salary cap rules. Stop posting bullsh!t, you are in no way funny, and are making yourself look like an idiot.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:07 PM   #3
jordan23

yo stop wildin out you nerd. I just post what i want k. I was just saying sup to yall nerds wit 2000 posts . You have no life.

Last edited by jordan23 : 04-12-2007 at 07:48 PM.

Old 04-12-2007, 06:09 PM   #4
jordan23

"i live on insidehoops street". Wit 2000 posts i bet u do

me > you

Old 04-12-2007, 07:02 PM   #5
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan23
yo stop wildin out you sand-n!gga. I just post what i want k. I was just saying sup to yall nerds wit 2000 posts . You have no life.
Ummmm, huh? Sand n!gga? That's your argument. You were just saying "sup" to "yall" nerds? Stupidity at it's prime people, enjoy it while you can.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:04 PM   #6
jordan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
Ummmm, huh? Sand n!gga? That's your argument. You were just saying "sup" to "yall" nerds? Stupidity at it's prime people, enjoy it while you can.
im an accuntant (<-- see what i did there?). But in all seriousness, i'm an accountant who just does not feel the need to use grammer on an online message board, geek.

Old 04-12-2007, 07:08 PM   #7
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Quote:
im an accuntant (<-- see what i did there?). But in all seriousness, i'm an accountant who just does not feel the need to use grammer on an online message board, geek.
I sincerely doubt that. You are age 12, max. Unless you consider playing monopoly, and using a Fisher Price cashier box accounting, you aren't an accountant. Besides, even if you are, you basically have forfeited your right to call others "geeks" I'm done replying to you, it's a waste of time arguing with a 12 year old, too bad I didn't realize that earlier.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:11 PM   #8
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

ban jordan23 now!
Old 04-12-2007, 07:14 PM   #9
jordan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
I sincerely doubt that. You are age 12, max. Unless you consider playing monopoly, and using a Fisher Price cashier box accounting, you aren't an accountant. Besides, even if you are, you basically have forfeited your right to call others "geeks" I'm done replying to you, it's a waste of time arguing with a 12 year old, too bad I didn't realize that earlier.
im making money after talking sum ez courses, you are farming teh chickens in wyoming with Stinky and Larry. I guess u finished ur vegetables early, so mommy gave u an extra hour on computer time . use it wisely little boy.

Old 04-12-2007, 07:17 PM   #10
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Quote:
im making money after talking sum ez courses, you are farming teh chickens in wyoming with Stinky and Larry. I guess u finished ur vegetables early, so mommy gave u an extra hour on computer time . use it wisely little boy.
Really? Since you're an accountant, please tell me what "easy" courses you took to becoming one? Also, "farming chickens in Wyoming with Stinky and Larry"? HUH?
Old 04-12-2007, 07:19 PM   #11
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Quote:
no dont ban me my friend who also has my pass word just ignore his bull****
An interesting twist, or some bullsh!t cooked up by Jordan23? Besides, this crap has been done by "your friend" before. Have you ever considered, I don't know, changing your password?
Old 04-12-2007, 07:24 PM   #12
jordan23

i am teh jordan23

Old 04-12-2007, 08:00 PM   #13
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Wow, so you delete the post? Nice.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:05 PM   #14
jordan23

meh, I am the real jordan23 clown. That was some imposter. I am the real deal. Hey, does anyone ever go outside on insidehoops street, or have you boarded up the windows due to fear of the sun?

Old 04-12-2007, 08:08 PM   #15
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Quote:
meh, I am the real jordan23 clown. That was some imposter. I am the real deal. Hey, does anyone ever go outside on insidehoops street, or have you boarded up the windows due to fear of the sun?
Impostor? Of course it was an impostor. We all know you have hackers on your ass just trying to get into your account, and coincidentally, it happened half an hour ago!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread