Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 07-02-2006, 02:08 PM   #61
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Rumor: Hawks to send whole team to Cleveland for lebron.
...the Cavs could get better than that.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 04:12 PM   #62
kmatrixg
I hit open layups

kmatrixg has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon
Nelson >>>>>>>>>>> Felton. No, that's not an exaggeration.

Milicic (if he gains confidence) >>>>>>>>>>> May. No, that's not an exaggeration.

Gerald Wallace isn't worth the difference. Yes, he's way better than Ariza but Battie would more than make up for it.

Morrison is garbage and JJ Redick will prove to be a better pro than him even though both may end up being busts.

I honestly just chuckled a bit out loud. kehkeh...
Morrison has more drive than a BMW. He's gonna be a great player.
Battie and Ariza as good as Wallace. OK I just chuckled a lot.

Damn savage fans.

:stupid:
kmatrixg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 04:15 PM   #63
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Whoever said all that stuff about the Magic and their players is the biggest homer on this board.

Felton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jameer
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 05:10 PM   #64
scipio
I hit open 5-footers

scipio has an OK reputation so far

Why would any of the mentioned teams (other than Chicago) trade for Lebron? I'm fairly certain that the only reason Bron would leave is because of his Nike contract that gives him more money for playing in a big market. Chicago, NY/NJ, and LA. So would it make sense for those teams to give up all their talent for a one year rental? I don't think so, myself.

Really, I can't see him not staying with Cleveland. The Cavs can match any offer he would get next offseason. Lebron would be forced to sign a one year deal and make the Cavs match. And after that, it's possible that none of the teams in NY or LA would have cap room. So he'd have to take a smaller deal to sign with them. Chicago and maybe the Lakers could have cap space, but they'd have to not make any salary adding moves for the next two off seasons.

In short, I think Cleveland should just play hardball with James if he doesn't sign the extension. They're not likely to add a player of his talent any time soon, so they should refuse to trade him and make him sign the one year deal next off season if it comes to that.
scipio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 05:13 PM   #65
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Lebron to Raptors for Bargnani/Bryan Colangelo/TJ Ford
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 05:24 PM   #66
Shogon
High School Starter

Shogon has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Whoever said all that stuff about the Magic and their players is the biggest homer on this board.

Felton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jameer

You are one dumb sack of ****. That's all I have to say.
Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 05:29 PM   #67
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Felton is going to be a lot better than Jameer. It's not to say that Jameer is a bad player. Just that he's a barely 6 foot shooting gaurd instead of a point gaurd. Though he has decent passing skills.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 05:47 PM   #68
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Will people please stop quoting Shogon? He's on my ignore list and I accidentally read his posts because people quote them.

That last quoted post was utter crap, he was wrong on all but the milicic issue and I just do not need to read **** like that.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 06:16 PM   #69
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids has not been impressing people

Lebron is getting traded to LA for Kobe.
SupermanOnSteroids is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 08:34 PM   #70
TeamKobeBryant
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TeamKobeBryant has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
Lebron is getting traded to LA for Kobe.

Lebron for Odom, Minh, anyone else.

Do it Mitch!
TeamKobeBryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 08:54 PM   #71
boshraptor4life
Good High School Starter

boshraptor4life has decent reputation

He's not going anywheres unless he truly does reject and they are scared he will walk as a freeagent, therefore they will trade him for a superstar ++, they won't give him up for cheap ass bull **** players.
boshraptor4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 08:56 PM   #72
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Jameer >>>> Felton
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:15 PM   #73
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What are you talking about? Are you ok?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:23 AM   #74
kmatrixg
I hit open layups

kmatrixg has an OK reputation so far

Just to add to this debacle...

I just read this on the rumor page..

"(LeBron) James got his maximum offer of about $79 million for five years from the Cavaliers on Saturday, but did not rush to commit to it like the others. He cannot even sign the deal for another 11 days, which didn't make the delay unexpected. James' agent, Leon Rose, had been busy handling matters for client Andrea Bargnani, the No. 1 overall pick from last week's NBA Draft. He did not return messages Saturday." Akron Beacon Journal

Sounds like Rose is blowing smoke..? Who knows people, who knows.
kmatrixg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:58 AM   #75
SYOrangeMan
I brick open layups

SYOrangeMan has an OK reputation so far

Hmm, honestly; I hope he doesnt re-sign with the Cavs / Re-signs then trade? Maybe the Sixers could draw up a trade involving the AIs for LeBron. LeBron + Benny Wallace + Dalembert?
Just my 2 cents....

Last edited by SYOrangeMan : 07-03-2006 at 01:00 AM.
SYOrangeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: