Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-07-2015, 01:50 PM   #16
DeuceWallaces
NBA Legend

Default Re: 2015-2016 College Football Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
it's that time

The time of year when your QB's beat up and rape women?
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 03:09 PM   #17
christian1923
#teamWestbrookKobeNYK

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
She tried to because he was holding her violently. Pushing a man because he's holding you against your will doesn't mean you deserve to be punched in the face by said man, and I sure hope you weren't trying to imply that.

What a scum bag. So long to his football career.
He'll get another oppurtunity if hes good. just has to go to juco and kill it then some SEC school will give him a scholly.
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 09:01 PM   #18
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1923
She hit him first
True but he's still a dumbass. After all the crap the NFL went through and following the guy he was trying to follow this kid may have one brain cell but I'm not sure about two. He'll probably get a second chance and I guess he should, it's not murder but this is really, really stupid. It would be interesting to learn what their conversation was as we're lacking a lot of context but there was no need for him to hit her and he has to realize who he is, where he is, and what kind of shitstorm that school has already been through. Maybe in a court of law he gets by calling that self-defense but someone in his position just has to know that they are under a microscope.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 09:07 PM   #19
ROCSteady
One of One

University of Maryland extended head coach Randy Edsall but not guaranteeing him full contract dollas.

I'll probably cover the UMD football team despite being a Michigan fan.

I'll be at the important Big 10 games in MD
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:39 PM   #20
DeuceWallaces
NBA Legend

Unless you're in a neighboring state without a Power 5 team or went to said school, you're not allowed to root for another team.

You're a 'Terp fan; deal with it.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:08 PM   #21
christian1923
#teamWestbrookKobeNYK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
True but he's still a dumbass. After all the crap the NFL went through and following the guy he was trying to follow this kid may have one brain cell but I'm not sure about two. He'll probably get a second chance and I guess he should, it's not murder but this is really, really stupid. It would be interesting to learn what their conversation was as we're lacking a lot of context but there was no need for him to hit her and he has to realize who he is, where he is, and what kind of shitstorm that school has already been through. Maybe in a court of law he gets by calling that self-defense but someone in his position just has to know that they are under a microscope.
She probably called him a "lil dicccck mufucca" to many times.

I'm not saying it's okay to hit girls, it never is.. but sometimes these girls provoke it and guys crack
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 03:46 PM   #22
JimmyMcAdocious
with God-given ass

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...tate-seminoles

RBs like to beat up on women, too!

http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...-report-071015
Quote:
According to a report, Cook is the 20th Florida State athlete since 2009 to be accused of a crime against a woman.

Twenty.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 07:03 PM   #23
Jameerthefear
Paid shill

Bump! Getting close to the start of the season. Vernon Hargreaves (UF CB) named #4 player in the nation
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 11:59 AM   #24
qrich
King Heno

Can't get any closer.

P12 is ours.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 02:22 AM   #25
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

game week is upon us...

going with 9-3 for the noles. sweep the state of florida and stumble with an extremely young rebuilding team. TO's will likely doom us in close games. clemson or GT will win acc this year. i see them losing to louisville and clemson, maybe GT.

it goes without saying...you don't replace jameis. also, the WRs are young and not well established. rudolph should have the inside route, but i worry about who will emerge as #2. there will be growing pains in the passing game and jimbo said this is the youngest WR corp he's ever coached. couple with with an o-line that has looked below average and it's concerning.

i'm just excited to see ramsey, andrews and a healthy hunter back. derwin james is way up there too. total freak. highest rated safety in rivals history. he's a true frosh but he's too damn good to keep off the field. i see him being a starter by week 4 if not sooner. that is such a menacing secondary. ramsey might not be the best cover guy but he does everything else at an elite or near elite level. corner blitzes, deflecting passes/punts, really good tackler, leadership...best player on the team.

key weaknesses are an inexperienced o-line and depth at LB. if golson starts, can he limit his TOs and how much will jimbo allow him to play under center? how well does he know the playbook? will fsu just start macguire to begin to buy golson more time?

EDIT: golson named starter. no shocker there. he's the only senior on offense. the o-line is young and suspect, so fsu will need him to make plays with his legs and he has a big enough arm to bomb it a bit. he actually has a a very accurate deep ball. he just sucks at those intermediate passes and he's a TO machine at times. so i see a lot highs and lows with this year's team. i think there will be moments where the offense looks like trash. fsu has a legit top 5 RB corp in the nation, so i think that's what jimbo needs to do: stick with the run game and run tons of read option with golson

Last edited by blacknapalm : 09-02-2015 at 03:35 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 06:46 PM   #26
qrich
King Heno

P12 Week 1 Predictions
Old 09-02-2015, 10:29 AM   #27
BuffaloBill
Banned

Nick Chubb is pretty much a lock for Heisman
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 12:20 PM   #28
Vaniiiia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
game week is upon us...

going with 9-3 for the noles. sweep the state of florida and stumble with an extremely young rebuilding team. TO's will likely doom us in close games. clemson or GT will win acc this year. i see them losing to louisville and clemson, maybe GT.

it goes without saying...you don't replace jameis. also, the WRs are young and not well established. rudolph should have the inside route, but i worry about who will emerge as #2. there will be growing pains in the passing game and jimbo said this is the youngest WR corp he's ever coached. couple with with an o-line that has looked below average and it's concerning.

i'm just excited to see ramsey, andrews and a healthy hunter back. derwin james is way up there too. total freak. highest rated safety in rivals history. he's a true frosh but he's too damn good to keep off the field. i see him being a starter by week 4 if not sooner. that is such a menacing secondary. ramsey might not be the best cover guy but he does everything else at an elite or near elite level. corner blitzes, deflecting passes/punts, really good tackler, leadership...best player on the team.

key weaknesses are an inexperienced o-line and depth at LB. if golson starts, can he limit his TOs and how much will jimbo allow him to play under center? how well does he know the playbook? will fsu just start macguire to begin to buy golson more time?

EDIT: golson named starter. no shocker there. he's the only senior on offense. the o-line is young and suspect, so fsu will need him to make plays with his legs and he has a big enough arm to bomb it a bit. he actually has a a very accurate deep ball. he just sucks at those intermediate passes and he's a TO machine at times. so i see a lot highs and lows with this year's team. i think there will be moments where the offense looks like trash. fsu has a legit top 5 RB corp in the nation, so i think that's what jimbo needs to do: stick with the run game and run tons of read option with golson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zzxKswpRFY

Never Forget.
Vaniiiia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:52 PM   #29
Wally450
Easy Work

Does Wisconsin have a change of upsetting Bama this weekend?

Also, how does Michigan look this season. Big offseason getting Harbaugh, but can the Wolverines make any noise this year? Or not for another 2-3 years?
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:03 PM   #30
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
Does Wisconsin have a change of upsetting Bama this weekend?

Also, how does Michigan look this season. Big offseason getting Harbaugh, but can the Wolverines make any noise this year? Or not for another 2-3 years?

If Michigan wants to make noise, they need to beat Utah, which is looking doubtful.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: