Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-02-2015, 03:22 PM   #31
DeuceWallaces
NBA Legend

Default Re: 2015-2016 College Football Discussion Thread

UM will probably get to 8-9 wins.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 06:55 PM   #32
JimmyMcAdocious
with God-given ass

Anyone like any upsets tomorrow? Kind of like Carolina over lil cocks. Love the Chizik hire, the defense cannot possibly be worse than it was last season, and I foresee Quise putting him Heisman-type numbers. Easy ****ing schedule, too. Just got to start off the season right for once.

Of course every time I put stock into the football team in the last 15 years, it bites me in the ass. Hate that they play up the underdog role.

Is A&M supposed to bounce back next season? How you like that -30.5 with FSU vs Texas State?

Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious : 09-02-2015 at 07:16 PM.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 05:39 AM   #33
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
Does Wisconsin have a change of upsetting Bama this weekend?

Also, how does Michigan look this season. Big offseason getting Harbaugh, but can the Wolverines make any noise this year? Or not for another 2-3 years?

wisconsin has a chance but so much would have to go right for them. i just think bama slowly wears them down with their power running game. the thing that makes it a possible upset is that bama probably has a drop off in QB this year, which is concerning since QB play wasn't exactly stellar last year. bama's o-line should carry them though. regardless, i think they're overrated. they'll lose a couple games, one of which they were heavily favored. unless your defense is elite (and they've borderline the last couple years), it's getting harder to win out with sub par QB play. it will catch up to you either with a costly TO or the inability to catch up via the passing game effectively if you go down late.

that ohio state vs VT game is really going to be interesting. lane stadium at night on a monday...weird $hit tends to happen on those off days.

i don't know what to think of it. i can see a blowout since VT has not been the same in years, even at home. ohio state has a top 5 o-line, if not top 3. i think frank beamer has been on the decline for years both as a coach and a recruiter. he has stalled the program and is on ice skates. if they get blown out, he should be firmly in the hot seat. it seems like they should be at a crossroads. lane stadium has really lost its luster. teams aren't fearing it like they used to.

at the same time, i can see this being competitive for random reasons. adrenaline on v tech's side and some dumb luck TO's that go in their favor. i can only see this being an ohio state massacre of 21+ or v tech able to keep it within 10 points with bama pulling ahead late. we know that urban meyer has a history of not pulling his starters even with a big cushion until very late. for some reason, i don't see much of an in between with this game. blowout or respectably competitive. i would lean towards blowout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Anyone like any upsets tomorrow? Kind of like Carolina over lil cocks. Love the Chizik hire, the defense cannot possibly be worse than it was last season, and I foresee Quise putting him Heisman-type numbers. Easy ****ing schedule, too. Just got to start off the season right for once.

Of course every time I put stock into the football team in the last 15 years, it bites me in the ass. Hate that they play up the underdog role.

Is A&M supposed to bounce back next season? How you like that -30.5 with FSU vs Texas State?

like that upset as well. spot on about a&m. i think that chavis hire is huge. successfully coached good defensive squads at lsu. their defense is capable of making a huge leap in year one of his tenure. it's also essentially a home game for the aggies. that's actually one of the other upsets i like. that fsu line is steep but idk much of texas state other than they run a lot of spread tbh. i'll take the under on that though since i think fsu will run the ball tons after going up. no need to open up the playbook to future opponents in any way. this is part criticism: i'm not sure golson has it all down yet and if he doesn't, fisher needs to be even more cautious

Last edited by blacknapalm : 09-03-2015 at 06:44 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:08 AM   #34
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

yoooo. stay losing, miami. not memes or shops...

oh ya, it took a jury less than 25 mins to find dalvin cook not guilty of any charges. i'll just let that salt soak in. less than a week later, state attorney willie meggs announced he would not be seeking re-election if you looked at the physical evidence, affidavits, alibis and witness testimony, it was a slam dunk...for the defense. much of which is public domain. meggs has been on a witch hunt for years and got a bit overzealous on this one. it's laughable it was even brought to trial. embarrassing for the state attorney. i'm sure the girl will attempt a civil suit next and will be beat handily still...even though the burden of proof falls more on the defense in a criminal case

never mind that four lsu players were arrested and jailed over the summer over battery, breaking & entering, burglary. bosa, just about the consensus best player in the nation, has been strongly linked to ecstasy (in dealing but also using according to at least one close teammate.) ya know, these don't always get the top headlines though.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 09-03-2015 at 07:20 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 10:12 PM   #35
JimmyMcAdocious
with God-given ass

Aha, **** Quise. That's what I get for giving him the benefit.

Sit that ass. And fire Fedora while you're at it. Hope Hood doesn't transfer. Could be one of the best RBs in the nation, bulldozes 30 yards on a 3rd down, sits for the rest of the series... Dude turns down every program in the country to play for this clown show. I feel for him.

Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious : 09-03-2015 at 10:15 PM.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 12:22 AM   #36
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

Harbaugh is nice to his QB, all things considered.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 12:57 AM   #37
DeuceWallaces
NBA Legend

FML
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 03:09 AM   #38
qrich
King Heno

God, Michigan sucks. Utah was absolute ass, and they couldn't get the W.

Scooby Wright injured sucks for the UoA, hope it's nothing serious, but giving up over 500 yards to UTSA? Only winning by 10?

UoA was projected to win the South, but if this is any indication, UCLA, ASU and USC should run them out the water.

Hopefully Colo can upset Hawaii and we can be 3-0 during day one.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 01:21 AM   #39
qrich
King Heno

Washington might just be the worst school in the P12 and not Oregon State.

Don't get how Boise is only up 16-0. Hope UDub can muster a comeback together and not be the second P12 side to drop after the Buffs had some bad ref luck preventing a hail marry attempt, which would have failed most likely, in Hawaii.

Can't believe the Beavs struggled against Weber State. That's not as bad as the UoA struggling against UTSA, but still.
Old 09-05-2015, 01:28 AM   #40
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Washington might just be the worst school in the P12 and not Oregon State.

Don't get how Boise is only up 16-0. Hope UDub can muster a comeback together and not be the second P12 side to drop after the Buffs had some bad ref luck preventing a hail marry attempt, which would have failed most likely, in Hawaii.

Can't believe the Beavs struggled against Weber State. That's not as bad as the UoA struggling against UTSA, but still.

Yea. We suck.

We lost 4 pros on defense last year that kept is in games. With a bad offense.

We are still bad on offense. Real real bad.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 01:43 AM   #41
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Yea. We suck.

We lost 4 pros on defense last year that kept is in games. With a bad offense.

We are still bad on offense. Real real bad.

Make a game out of this so far
Old 09-05-2015, 01:49 AM   #42
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Dat special teams doe!!!

Hahahahahha. Let's go!!!
Old 09-05-2015, 01:56 AM   #43
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Dammmmmmm

Let's go!!!!! Haahahahha
Old 09-05-2015, 01:56 AM   #44
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Dammmmmmm

Let's go!!!!! Haahahahha

One score.

The D will hold

Old 09-05-2015, 02:00 AM   #45
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
One score.

The D will hold

DANG IT!!!! Hate that shit. Penalties that have no bearing on the play!

Shit
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: