Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 04-13-2007, 02:22 AM   #1
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Should the Blazers trade their pick?

For some veteran players? I mean, this team has plenty of young guys, and unless we land Oden or Durant, I don't see how a rookie can make a big impact on this team. Now, I will acknowledge that I haven't seen many Blazers game since I don't have League Pass, I used to watch on Dewsaw, and boxscores. Hopefully next season I get the Pass and start to really follow the team more. Just want to know what everyone's opinion on this is.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 03:49 PM   #2
Nygher
Banned

Nygher has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Should the Blazers trade their pick?

I was thinking that they needed Jeff Green or Brewer but with the emergance of Outlaw, I don't really know if they do now. I'd say trade the pick if its outside the top 6 or 7 and get a good veteran center or point guard and try to sign a veteran small foward like Rashard Lewis, Grant Hill or Mo Pete
Nygher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 03:22 PM   #3
Moose

I don't really think so unless you can trade up.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:55 AM   #4
adrenalize
I airball my layups

adrenalize has an OK reputation so far

I say keep the pick (whatever it turns out to be) and take the best player available.

Since we have several unknowns about the players we already have: Webster, Outlaw and Miles, we dont know if we still need a SF or if one of these guys are going to be the star we want/need.

Unless we get luck and get the #1 or #2 pick (Oden or Durant), we might not be looking for a starter, so the best available is the best option.
adrenalize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 10:51 PM   #5
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Whats you guys pick right now?
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 06:17 PM   #6
Ima-balla-baby
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Ima-balla-baby has an OK reputation so far

No, but hmmm I maybe because they need help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6IjyBSePqw
Ima-balla-baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:59 PM   #7
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Guess not.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:01 PM   #8
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

CONGRATS ON GETTING THE FIRST PICK.
Keep the pick. Draft Oden. Trade Pryzbilla eventually.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: