Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-12-2007, 02:43 PM   #1
ronron15
High School Starter

ronron15 is considered somewhat coolronron15 is considered somewhat cool
Default the "posters around your area" thread

this is just a thread to see if there are people on this board that you know in real life or socialize around you that you don't know....

simpily just state alittle bit about yourself

(state, name and location of occupation or school) or watever u want

me,
New York, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, 59th st.
ronron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:59 PM   #2
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: the "posters around your area" thread

joe aiello//kenosha WI//Bradford highschool
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:14 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Matt, Pittsburgh, HS soph, South Park High School

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 04-12-2007 at 03:31 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:18 PM   #4
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

I live 25 minutes from Hawker
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:23 PM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hmmm stalkerish lol

Anyway

Brandon, Cleveland, college student, junior at Bowling Green State University
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:25 PM   #6
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Hmmm stalkerish lol

Anyway

Brandon, Cleveland, college student, junior at Bowling Green State University

Not really, Ive seen his profile on Myspace and seen him post where he lives here. But keep being an idiot if you wish.

P.S. Still waiting for that real picture of you.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:29 PM   #7
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

I'm from West Michigan. Senior in high school, but I am also attending Muskegon Community College.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:32 PM   #8
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
Not really, Ive seen his profile on Myspace and seen him post where he lives here. But keep being an idiot if you wish.

P.S. Still waiting for that real picture of you.

Holy christmas...

Ok I live in Maple Hts. It's about 10 minutes east of Cleveland.

And here...here's my myspace. Pics pics pics

www.myspace.com/jrfranchise86

I've posted it 1,000 times man...but there's one more for you
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:52 PM   #9
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Holy christmas...

No need to click the link, I could make a new name and be an 18 year old blonde chick with 36 Double D breasts
Old 04-12-2007, 03:59 PM   #10
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
No need to click the link, I could make a new name and be an 18 year old blonde chick with 36 Double D breasts

I wish you would go away. You suck.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:03 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

@"I'm still waiting for a real picture of you". B-Low has posted his photo numerous times. Why you want to see what he looks like anyway? Unless you're gonna claim the myspace link aint his...its his brothers or some silly reason.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:12 PM   #12
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
@"I'm still waiting for a real picture of you". B-Low has posted his photo numerous times. Why you want to see what he looks like anyway? Unless you're gonna claim the myspace link aint his...its his brothers or some silly reason.

I think he wants posters pictures for future references. He might want to embarrass someone, . I remember that douche actually posted my picture and thought he had successfully exposed me.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:32 PM   #13
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I live 25 minutes from Hawker
thats creepy
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:32 PM   #14
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Holy christmas...

u need a myspace profile to see ur pics and i dont have one so y not just post a pic here of ur self. or unprivate ur myspace profile
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:34 PM   #15
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Just moved from So Cal to Maricopa AZ (dam its hot here )
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: