Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-13-2007, 06:46 PM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Songs You're Embarassed To Admit Having On Your MP3 Player

You all know you got at least one song on your IPod/MP3 player that you like, but when it comes on you kinda turn the music down so nobody else can hear it lol...anyway what are some songs that you got on your MP3 player that you're kinda embarassed to admit to?

Mine (the ones that are on there cuz of my girlfriend I'm writing "gf" next to):

Hilary Duff - Come Clean
Wham - Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
Barry Manilow - Mandy (gf)
Christina Aguilera - Fighter and Ain't No Other Man
Beyonce - Listen (gf)
Vanessa Carlton - 1,000 Miles (that's me and my gf's song)
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 06:49 PM   #2
ronron15
High School Starter

ronron15 is considered somewhat coolronron15 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Songs You're Embarassed To Admit Having On Your MP3 Player

i got joints from the 80s and 90s... im always a old school person and like musics from a few years ago...
ronron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 06:52 PM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Spice Girls-Wannabe
Backstreet Boys-Everybody
Britney Spears-Lucky
MC Hammer-Too Legit 2 Quit
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 06:55 PM   #4
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

backstreet boys - incomplete
hilary duff-why not
savage garden-affirmation
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 06:56 PM   #5
Isamik
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Isamik has an OK reputation so far

throw some d's - Rich Boy
Isamik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 06:58 PM   #6
tmacman
Good High School Starter

tmacman is starting to rub some people the wrong way

High School Musical - Breaking Free
Paula Deanda - Walk Away
tmacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:21 PM   #7
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Fall Out Boy is my guilty pleasure

....but I have no shame admitting that I like Kelly Clarkson. She rocks.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:23 PM   #8
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gnarls Barkleys - Gone Daddy Gone
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:38 PM   #9
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
Fall Out Boy is my guilty pleasure

....but I have no shame admitting that I like Kelly Clarkson. She rocks.
youve seen the metal skool video of her right?

edit for anyone who hasnt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4sJMcgeDe0
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:39 PM   #10
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Spongebob - Best Day Ever
Drake Bell - Theme song to Drake and Josh

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:39 PM   #11
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Marvin Gaye - Lets Get It On
Romeo - Special Girl
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:46 PM   #12
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Hilary Duff - With Love (Trance Remix)

Gym Class Heroes - Cupids Chokehold

hellogoodbye - here in your arms
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:53 PM   #13
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

backstreet boys-meaning of being lonley, larger than life, i want it that way

I wanna know what love is-foreigner

Usher-Yeah
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:40 PM   #14
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

move your body - eiffel 65
I need to know - marc anthony
and the most embarassing one is.... if you wanna be my lover - spice girls
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:35 PM   #15
Latina Heat
Not a Bandwagon Fan!

Latina Heat is a pretty well-respected posterLatina Heat is a pretty well-respected posterLatina Heat is a pretty well-respected poster

I have a lot of Disney on mine.

Part of your world from Little Mermaid
A Whole New World from Aladdin
Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas
Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes from Cinderella...
Latina Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: