Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2007, 01:08 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,199
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greg Oden to enter the draft per father

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Are you confused?

That article isn't about Mike Conley, Jr. so Sr. can suck it. He's probably just trying to do damage control right now because his son and Greg probably wanted to declare publicly at the same time and Greg's dad ruined the surprise.

Greg Oden's father said he was going pro. By this time next week, Greg Oden will be in the NBA draft. So will Conley Jr. and likely D. Cook.


Amazing coming from you when your initial support was Conley Sr. Not Conley Sr doesnt matter anymore. Hilarious.

And when Greg Odens mother was used as support for him staying it was denied. Yet now his father says he is making the leap you're running with it? I wonder why. 1 + 1 = 2. Ok i follow.


Moral to the post...whatever supports your theory is what you deem valid. Anything else? Hogwash. Go fatboy go!
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:11 PM   #17
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year
 
fatboy11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,963
fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Greg Oden to enter the draft per father

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Amazing coming from you when your initial support was Conley Sr. Not Conley Sr doesnt matter anymore. Hilarious.

And when Greg Odens mother was used as support for him staying it was denied. Yet now his favor says he is making the leap you're running with it. I wonder why. 1 + 1 = 2. Ok i follow.
Oh, Conley Sr. knows exactly what his going on. They all do. I think Oden's dad and Conley Sr. have different agendas for this thing, though.

Conley Sr. most definitely knows what is going on. He's Oden's agent. Like I said, Oden Sr. let the cat out of the bag before it was time and Conley Sr. is trying to do damage control. Oden and his buddy want to declare at the same time just like they do everything else. That's all that's going on here. I said he could "suck it" because he isn't fooling me. But hey, he's already getting his agent act down by making statements about families he isn't apart of. Classic agent cover-up here.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:14 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,199
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greg Oden to enter the draft per father

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Oh, Conley Sr. knows exactly what his going on. They all do. I think Oden's dad and Conley Sr. have different agendas for this thing, though.

Conley Sr. most definitely knows what is going on. He's Oden's agent. Like I said, Oden Sr. let the cat out of the bag before it was time and Conley Sr. is trying to do damage control. Oden and his buddy want to declare at the same time just like they do everything else. That's all that's going on here. I said he could "suck it" because he isn't fooling me. But hey, he's already getting his agent act down by making statements about families he isn't apart of. Classic agent cover-up here.



Can i see the link to Conley Sr being Odens agent.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:14 PM   #19
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year
 
fatboy11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,963
fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Greg Oden to enter the draft per father

Quote:
Moral to the post...whatever supports your theory is what you deem valid. Anything else? Hogwash. Go fatboy go!
Don't bash me because everything I've said on this matter has been prophetic.

I told you that Oden was no guarantee to stay another year despite his remarks to the contrary and you would have none of it. Then I posted the article about Oden and Conley Jr. declaring with Conley Sr. as their agent and you would have none of it.

Now, you're reduced to clinging to this cover-up job. Pretty sad actually that you can't see what's going on.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:16 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,199
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greg Oden to enter the draft per father

Cook might as well leave if both Conley and Oden declare. It would crush OSU team wise however but ehhhh. Sixers need a backup PG and I'd welcome Mike Conley Jr to the team instantly. Especially if Sixers lose out on Durant, Oden (if he declares) and Al Horford. By time Andre Miller is done in Philly Conley should be able to control the team. Louis Williams wouldnt welcome it tho. Sorry Lou.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:19 PM   #21
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year
 
fatboy11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,963
fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Greg Oden to enter the draft per father

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB


Can i see the link to Conley Sr being Odens agent.
Read the link about him denying that Oden has made up his mind.

Of course, he can't come out and say, "I'm his agent". Can't do that.....yet. He's his agent, dude.

This is all going to play out like I've been telling you. Go ahead and hide behind what has or hasn't been announced yet. Which it is funny you are doing that because I was trying to tell you that Oden hadn't made up his mind about staying before and during the tournament and you were sold on his HS and college regular season remarks that he was going to stay.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:21 PM   #22
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,199
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greg Oden to enter the draft per father

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Don't bash me because everything I've said on this matter has been prophetic.

Nothing has...thats the thing. Its a bunch of guessing and since some things indicate your guesses may be right you are all antsy.

Quote:
I told you that Oden was no guarantee to stay another year despite his remarks to the contrary and you would have none of it.

I've preached from day one that a prospects words means little because it can change the night before a deadline approaches. All I've said is that I dont think he would declare and stay. I took a firm and solid stance and said he will stay. Not playing both sides of the fence when I could have.


Quote:
I Then I posted the article about Oden and Conley Jr. declaring with Conley Sr. as their agent and you would have none of it.

Where is the link that says Oden hired Conley Sr as his agent? Oh you never provided that. When i posted Conley Sr denying Oden declaring...you would have none of it. Again you're set on Oden coming out. So anything that supports that or anyway you can spin it off as that...then you'll do.

Evidence of this topic.

Quote:
Now, you're reduced to clinging to this cover-up job. Pretty sad actually that you can't see what's going on.

Pretty sad that you act like you're in the loop of what Conley Sr, Conley Jr and Greg Odens intentions are. Who are you? You're a poster who thinks he figured out what these folks are gonna do. Thats it. Funny as hell.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:23 PM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,199
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greg Oden to enter the draft per father

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Read the link about him denying that Oden has made up his mind.

Of course, he can't come out and say, "I'm his agent". Can't do that.....yet. He's his agent, dude.

This is all going to play out like I've been telling you. Go ahead and hide behind what has or hasn't been announced yet. Which it is funny you are doing that because I was trying to tell you that Oden hadn't made up his mind about staying before and during the tournament and you were sold on his HS and college regular season remarks that he was going to stay.

Here are 3 facts.

1. Greg Oden hasnt officially declared
2. Conley Sr is not Greg Odens agent
3. Conley Jr hasnt officially declared


An unsure fact that I'm gonna google up in a second. Conley Jr said he was gonna stay at OSU for another year. Cant say its a fact but I swore i read it.


Where are your facts? Oh you have none...just guesses/hunches. What you do is what gamblers do. Do some research and if thier gut says "I like it man, go for it" then they leap. Thats what you're doing. Maybe you score big, maybe you get buttphucked or maybe you break even somehow. Who knows...wait fatboy does. Sorry, excuse me sir.

Last edited by GOBB : 04-15-2007 at 01:25 PM.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:28 PM   #24
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year
 
fatboy11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,963
fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Greg Oden to enter the draft per father

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Here are 3 facts.

1. Greg Oden hasnt officially declared
2. Conley Sr is not Greg Odens agent
3. Conley Jr hasnt officially declared


An unsure fact that I'm gonna google up in a second. Conley Jr said he was gonna stay at OSU for another year. Cant say its a fact but I swore i read it.


Where are your facts? Oh you have none...just guesses/hunches. What you do is what gamblers do. Do some research and if thier gut says "I like it man, go for it" then they leap. Thats what you're doing. Maybe you score big, maybe you get buttphucked or maybe you break even somehow. Who knows...wait fatboy does. Sorry, excuse me sir.
Conley Jr. did say he was going to stay........but he isn't going to. This stuff is fact, man. I know it. Just watch.

You're looking for confirmation of some things that just simply cannot be confirmed right now or people would be in trouble. Like I said, you're hiding behind what has or hasn't been officially announced. I'm not that kind of person. I guess some can see the writing on the wall and some can't.

I'll give you a link when Oden and Conley Jr. declare at the same time. And I'll give you a link when Conley Sr. is officially Greg Oden's agent.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:35 PM   #25
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,199
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greg Oden to enter the draft per father

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Conley Jr. did say he was going to stay........but he isn't going to. This stuff is fact, man. I know it. Just watch.

You're looking for confirmation of some things that just simply cannot be confirmed right now or people would be in trouble. Like I said, you're hiding behind what has or hasn't been officially announced. I'm not that kind of person. I guess some can see the writing on the wall and some can't.

I'll give you a link when Oden and Conley Jr. declare at the same time. And I'll give you a link when Conley Sr. is officially Greg Oden's agent.

I'm not lookin for anything. You're calling me out not the other way around.

Quote:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...ory?id=2837151

What we all expected.

Except for GoBB.

See?

I'll buy Conley Sr being Conley Jr and potentially Oden's sports agent in the future. Never denied that but you are the one that talks like its a done deal. Its not. Just like both players have not declared for the draft.

I hope for your sake both declare for the draft.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:39 PM   #26
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year
 
fatboy11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,963
fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Greg Oden to enter the draft per father

1. Greg Oden is going pro.
2. Mike Conley Jr. is going pro.
3. Mike Conley Sr. will represent both young men.
4. They want to declare on the same day.

This is all fact. At least in my mind. If it plays out like this, and it will, you've wasted a lot of time arguing with me.

Let's stick to a more subjective draft argument. Let's rehash the whole "has Joakim Noah's draft stock slipped?" thing. We'd have much more luck having a good argument with that than this.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:46 PM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,199
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greg Oden to enter the draft per father

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
1. Greg Oden is going pro.
2. Mike Conley Jr. is going pro.
3. Mike Conley Sr. will represent both young men.
4. They want to declare on the same day.

This is all fact. At least in my mind. If it plays out like this, and it will, you've wasted a lot of time arguing with me.

Let's stick to a more subjective draft argument. Let's rehash the whole "has Joakim Noah's draft stock slipped?" thing. We'd have much more luck having a good argument with that than this.

The Noah argument isnt any better. We know his stock has slipped. Question is how far? And that depends on who has declared. That simple.

But as for this reply...in your MIND its a fact. In my MIND Sixers land both Oden and Conley.

Again i hope for your sake it plays out like you predicted.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:47 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy