Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2006, 05:22 PM   #16
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller
 
Kiss Murder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Most Gracious of Hosts
Posts: 314
Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Lightbulb When I saw you...

Stand pat and keep Bonzi....Okay that's good but PLEASE trade Kenny Thoma, and sign a damn Big man! Brad is a 7 foot center playing smaller than Earl Boykins.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 01:56 AM   #17
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default my poor kings

hmmm they said they want to win a champion ship today right.... but isnt doing the things that cause u to be that of what they wish...... come on we barely made the playoffs by luck and now your telling me we cant make a single offseason move...bull shyte.. cheaper we kept adelman if we wasnt serious about making changes for a ring..... we need to get those morrons off our team....i.e a la jason hart jamal sampson paleto(or what eva his name is)....and these were the moves we did last season to make our team better hahaha! gatta be shyting me on that one...every one got better than us this yr for phuck sakes look at the hornets now they got all our former players to cut our asses.....if i'm the kings front office i'm shyting grits right now cause my team still looks like duke blue devils(college teams lol in the nba)
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 02:14 AM   #18
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default my poor kings

what we need to do is trade trade trade......dnt be scared to pull the string on garnett or sign guys.... u have alot of good backups out there...steven hunter... micheal olawakandi .... mike james tyrone lue..... u name it their out there so y arent we doing ne thing this petrie shyte head realli bugs me though wat a morron .... the onli reason that artest-peja trade went through cuz bird wanted it more..so he pulled the trigger..... if it was up to petrie he would of brought in guys like scott pollard eddie gill for peja HAHAHa what an idiot here's a great trade senario..... we all realise if u want somethin great in the legue u must be willing to lose....i.e bonzi and brad kenny thomas and jason hart for KG hudson n madson then sign micheal olawakandi for back up starting line up now......C) KG, (PF) Sher reef (SF) Artest (SG) K-Mart (PG) Mike bench.... Garcia Hudson Olawakandi Madson Van horn jimmy jackson and FIND DOUG CHRISTIE!!!!!! BRING HIM BACK
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 02:55 AM   #19
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,724
BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Petrie's not a moron he just doesn't let anything leak so it gets real annoying and we assume he's sitting on his hands doing nothing. I mean I know we've tried to get Przybilla the killa and Speedy but IMO we didn't go after them hard enough and now there are no good free agents for us to get. If KG is really available WE NEED to get him as soon as possible(he's not a Center BTW). If he's not available then atleast get a guy like Kenyon Martin that can defend who we won't have to trade much for. Honestly I think Bonzi is stalling so he becomes the only good FA left on the market and teams are really desperate to get something. That way he drives up his price. If we can just get this Bonzi situation resolved fast than hopefully we can direct our attention where it needs to be-getting a FA signed and trading for defense/KG.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 03:50 AM   #20
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller
 
Kiss Murder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Most Gracious of Hosts
Posts: 314
Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Talking En mi vida....MAtiene....Cuando yo te vi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Petrie's not a moron he just doesn't let anything leak so it gets real annoying and we assume he's sitting on his hands doing nothing. I mean I know we've tried to get Przybilla the killa and Speedy but IMO we didn't go after them hard enough and now there are no good free agents for us to get. If KG is really available WE NEED to get him as soon as possible(he's not a Center BTW). If he's not available then atleast get a guy like Kenyon Martin that can defend who we won't have to trade much for. Honestly I think Bonzi is stalling so he becomes the only good FA left on the market and teams are really desperate to get something. That way he drives up his price. If we can just get this Bonzi situation resolved fast than hopefully we can direct our attention where it needs to be-getting a FA signed and trading for defense/KG.


I sure do hope so. I don't think McHale will trade KG...I hope he does..but anyways!

The Bucks have been interested in Kenny Thomas for a while...trade Kenny Thomas and rent Magloire for a year...after that hopefully sign and trade him to his homeland of Canada.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:35 AM   #21
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,724
BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
I sure do hope so. I don't think McHale will trade KG...I hope he does..but anyways!

The Bucks have been interested in Kenny Thomas for a while...trade Kenny Thomas and rent Magloire for a year...after that hopefully sign and trade him to his homeland of Canada.


The problem is they traded for Charlie Villanueva to be their PF and now they probably wont want Kenny
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:28 AM   #22
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
The problem is they traded for Charlie Villanueva to be their PF and now they probably wont want Kenny


that is soooo tru phuck!! but we could use maglore as a backup then we'd be lookin like a champion ship team a little........BUT wat about doug christie the addition of him could really change our teams identity for sure ... he plays D esspecially if we lose bonzi....... christie is a better scorer ne way....... and he rebounds jus as good... and plays a hell of alot with more intensity i say trade kenny thomas for a mark madson and hassel ....defensive persons ...and jus to get rid of kenny....madson is a hustler and hassel plays D we need a scrambler on our team again....remember scott pollard he brought energy to the bench when he left... that left as well now our bench lacks energy and hungriness we need that spark that which bobby jackson was..... a la jason hart cant and will never bring that to the table...WHAT A LOSER!!! and this is the guy petrie brought in to get rid of eddie house...and ur tell me he's not a morron ??? and this jus in............. it appears that the sacramento kings are still yet to make an offseason move...oh wait we always knew that but seriously that idiot petrie big move this offseason is going to be bringing in back darius songalia hurrray now we are a championship team ...........for phuck sakes man y are the onli team in the league that could never make a big difference in the offseason this shyte has been goin on since forever the last big offseason move we did was bringing greg ostertag...lol see what i mean lol ...but the real one we did was trade white chocolate for bibby ....and u see how long ago that was hmmmmmmmmmm i'm fed up
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:00 AM   #23
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller
 
Kiss Murder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Most Gracious of Hosts
Posts: 314
Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Exclamation Follow the light...when you see it, ring it five times at the sound of chimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
that is soooo tru phuck!! but we could use maglore as a backup then we'd be lookin like a champion ship team a little........BUT wat about doug christie the addition of him could really change our teams identity for sure ... he plays D esspecially if we lose bonzi....... christie is a better scorer ne way....... and he rebounds jus as good... and plays a hell of alot with more intensity i say trade kenny thomas for a mark madson and hassel ....defensive persons ...and jus to get rid of kenny....madson is a hustler and hassel plays D we need a scrambler on our team again....remember scott pollard he brought energy to the bench when he left... that left as well now our bench lacks energy and hungriness we need that spark that which bobby jackson was..... a la jason hart cant and will never bring that to the table...WHAT A LOSER!!! and this is the guy petrie brought in to get rid of eddie house...and ur tell me he's not a morron ??? and this jus in............. it appears that the sacramento kings are still yet to make an offseason move...oh wait we always knew that but seriously that idiot petrie big move this offseason is going to be bringing in back darius songalia hurrray now we are a championship team ...........for phuck sakes man y are the onli team in the league that could never make a big difference in the offseason this shyte has been goin on since forever the last big offseason move we did was bringing greg ostertag...lol see what i mean lol ...but the real one we did was trade white chocolate for bibby ....and u see how long ago that was hmmmmmmmmmm i'm fed up



I had a fun time reading that. I agree with you with some parts. A La Jason Hart in place for Eddie House..that was pretty ****tty. Bringing in Ostertag two years ago really got me excited...:rollingeyes:



Quote:
oh wait we always knew that but seriously that idiot petrie big move this offseason is going to be bringing in back darius songalia hurrray now we are a championship team

Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:04 AM   #24
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss Murder


I had a fun time reading that. I agree with you with some parts. A La Jason Hart in place for Eddie House..that was pretty ****tty. Bringing in Ostertag two years ago really got me excited...:rollingeyes:








Hey lol Kiss murder ........we have cable in the bahamas too men lol and i know my kings i told u guys i'm the biggest kings fan even more than the maloofs hahahaha but i really hope that phuck shot has something up his sleeves
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:31 AM   #25
sac#1
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 27
sac#1 has an OK reputation so far
Default

if sacramento don't sing any free agents this can only means that they will pull a big trade in the offseason or in the middle of the season.

They always do that,
people forget the webber trade, the mobley trade, artes trade, bonzi trade. Sac is always moving people so i don't understand why are u all saying that petrie doesnt do anything.

and for the record christie is dead! I mean he was one of my favorites kings of all times but he willnt play againt.

I got to admit signing hart was stupid, we need a point who can score like bibby, maybe we could sing m.james.

Last edited by sac#1 : 07-06-2006 at 11:39 AM.
sac#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:16 PM   #26
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller
 
Kiss Murder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Most Gracious of Hosts
Posts: 314
Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Talking Explode into butterflies as their away.....

A point that could shoot could possibly be douby. He can take this season and learn how to play the point while hopefully shooting the lights out when he gets the chance.


Quote:
but i really hope that phuck shot has something up his sleeves


Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 12:30 AM   #27
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default

[quote=sac#1]They always do that,
people forget the webber trade, the mobley trade, artes trade, bonzi trade. Sac is always moving people so i don't understand why are u all saying that petrie doesnt do anything.

Sac1 u really dnt know ne thing about the kings do u......

"the mobley trade" ??????:stupid: mobley wasnt traded he opt out of his contract .....and further more christie still can play i saw a work out with him the other day and the guy was raining 3's like crazy....... all i know is we better do something now!!! as it looks to me now with that roster we barely make the playoffs again even if we do that..... also bonzi is a man who is out of sac town...... the onli way we could save our team is to convince the team bonzi is going to.....( i want u all to be shocked) (i'm not sayin a word) for a sign n trade which i may add that teams roster onli gives us 15 strong lol (way to go pat) that team doesnt even make us a playoff contender but thats the price u pay for not making your players feel wanted..... if we dnt be careful we could lose artest next year as well ...............
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 12:50 AM   #28
sac#1
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 27
sac#1 has an OK reputation so far
Default

yes the mobley trade, they trade christe for mobley u r the one who doesnt know.

they pick mobley they loss the christie contract, that was the purpose of the freaking trade get rid of christie.

and maybe if we sing christie back we might sing divac im sure he is also in a great condition!

Artest not wanted??? hahahaha, thats crazy. i beat u he sings an extantion this yr.

Last edited by sac#1 : 07-07-2006 at 12:56 AM.
sac#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 01:39 AM   #29
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller
 
Kiss Murder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Most Gracious of Hosts
Posts: 314
Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Lightbulb Nothing....nothing we can do to make it feel better...

Whatever is going to happen I want it to happen now! I can't stand looking at our team and it's the same...we get no buzz...I want the Buzz! Petrie! Unleash it already! Ya' Phuck Shot!
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:28 PM   #30
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year
 
bigboi_baller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cold side of the pillow
Posts: 6,852
bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sac#1
yes the mobley trade, they trade christe for mobley u r the one who doesnt know.

they pick mobley they loss the christie contract, that was the purpose of the freaking trade get rid of christie.

and maybe if we sing christie back we might sing divac im sure he is also in a great condition!

Artest not wanted??? hahahaha, thats crazy. i beat u he sings an extantion this yr.
I wonder why no one asks artest if he still wants to go to NYC, anymore? I know all of sacramento is too scared to ask but national media should, it would be interesting.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:23 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy