Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-15-2007, 02:39 AM   #1
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Does Anybody Know......

.....When the Madden 2008 cover will be Unveiled? Or has anybody heard who it might be?
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 07:20 AM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Does Anybody Know......

Tomilson is on the cover.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:21 PM   #3
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Tomilson is on the cover.

How do you know? Just curious is there a link or story or something??
Old 04-15-2007, 09:38 PM   #4
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

If he is, I think it's a safe bet that Tomlinson will blow out his knees carrying groceries or something.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:40 PM   #5
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
If he is, I think it's a safe bet that Tomlinson will blow out his knees carrying groceries or something.

Hey Chargers are my hometown team and I have loved them for like ever, if Tomlinson is gone, our season is gone. I HOPE TO THE LORD ABOVE HE IS NOT THE COVER BOY.
Old 04-15-2007, 09:57 PM   #6
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i heard reggie bush was going to be on the cover
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 10:00 PM   #7
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
i heard reggie bush was going to be on the cover

Well he was on the NCAA College Football one, so what I was hearing was it most likely will not happen. Cause the NCAA game is made by EASPORTS also.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:13 PM   #8
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have a buddy that works for EA. I'll get back to you.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 11:20 PM   #9
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I have a buddy that works for EA. I'll get back to you.

That would be real cool if you could find out, just get back to me whenever. You can PM me or just post it in here. That would be awesome.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:09 AM   #10
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Anyone got a PS3? Will be cool to have some online games when Madden is out.
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:29 PM   #11
togaed
Kids at the park dunk on me

togaed has an OK reputation so far

The list of the curse victims Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2006/09/26/al...urse-to-blame/
Quote:
2000 - Barry Sanders abruptly retires before training camp (was he warned of the impending curse?)
2000 - Dorsey Levens is cut by Green Bay the following season
2001 - Eddie George enjoys career year, until costly turnover leads to Titan's playoff exit
2002 - Daunte Culpepper leads team to dismal 47 record before season-ending knee injury
2003 - Marshall Faulk suffers ankle injury; career diminishes thereafter
2004 - Michael Vick fractures right fibula in preseason game, just one day after Madden is released; sidelined for season

2005 - Ray Lewis fails to post a single interception (after grabbing 6 the previous year), and injury forces him to miss the final game of the season; the Ravens also fail to make the playoffs after winning the division in the 20032004 season
2006 - Donovan McNabb suffers sports hernia in first game and undergoes season-ending surgery in November; T.O. feud escalates; Eagles finish 610 after reaching the Super Bowl the previous year

2007 - Shaun Alexander fractures left foot in Week 3 ...
togaed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:37 PM   #12
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by togaed
The list of the curse victims Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2006/09/26/al...urse-to-blame/

I know thats why I dont want LT on the cover becasue he is on my favorite team and he is my favorite player.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: