Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-05-2006, 08:56 PM   #16
Dat1
I brick open layups

Dat1 has an OK reputation so far

I'd hope it would be smush again because he really made a name for himself
Dat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:11 PM   #17
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I agree
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 01:01 AM   #18
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

not me, sasha should be the starter..he could be the next tony parker..
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 01:09 AM   #19
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_white089
Wow are you seeing with your purple goggles
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:43 AM   #20
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_white089

this will cause a riot in this forum
Old 07-06-2006, 07:14 PM   #21
Mr. Clutch
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Mr. Clutch has an OK reputation so far

vujacic is never gonna be the next tony parker the best he can hope to be is a starter but the lakers should try to get salim stoudamire cuz tht kid can shoot lights out or eddie house
Mr. Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:55 PM   #22
dmenzion
I hit open layups

dmenzion has decent reputation

Salim Stoudemire, Marshall Strickland can bust too hes a undrafted rookie from Indiana and he was at one time in the 2nd ranked backcourt in the nation.
but Smush is craziness i mean a 6'6' PG that dunks like crazzzy, plus hes a good passer for his size and has really made a name for himself.
dmenzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 02:09 AM   #23
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Actually smush is 6'4'' which makes it even better.

Smush has everything the triangle needs except for defense...he had good D early on but when we started needing him to score he sorta focused more on offense which soon led to some frustrating moments.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:28 AM   #24
joe lucky
Decent playground baller

joe lucky has an OK reputation so far

Smush needs to be the backup. He will thrive there since the pressure of the starting position will have lifted. He would really shine as the backup PG IMO. That is why we do the sign and trade w/ Mihm to get someone like Marcus Banks or Steve Blake or someone else. Sasha is at best a reserve 12th man.
joe lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 02:38 AM   #25
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe lucky
Sasha is at best a reserve 12th man.

No way man thats retarded u make it seem like sasha is the worst player in the world. he dictated the offense a lot and kept a good pace dont tell me hes a 12th man reserve.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:15 AM   #26
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

Sasha plays solid defense and he is a good shooter. When he gets his confidence going, he and Farmar will be a good PG duo for us. We just need someone to play the position till they're ready to take it over. Smush could be that guy. Pargo could be that guy. Another vet could be that guy.

Smush could play both guard spots. That's one reason to have him on the bench. I love having reserves who can play more than one position. It's one reason why I love getting Maurice Evans.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:41 PM   #27
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

also sasha can play the 1 and the 2 so hes also a combo gaurd if u wanna call him that.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:00 PM   #28
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
No way man thats retarded u make it seem like sasha is the worst player in the world. he dictated the offense a lot and kept a good pace dont tell me hes a 12th man reserve.

Maybe 11th man. Is there at any point in shashas career where he showwed a glimmer of a good player? not really. He does have scrappy defense but it leads him to pick up those fouls 40ft from the hoop that sends the opposing team to the freethrow penalty early. He has no driving game, hes either blocked or slightly nudged and sent flying out of control, and he cannot hist a consistent shot to save his life. He's 6'7" but is overpowered by most guards. He gets many wide open 3's where he misses. Sasha should be in the D-League at best.

Last edited by ihatetimthomas : 07-07-2006 at 07:02 PM.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: