Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-30-2006, 01:51 PM   #286
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

A better 3rd WR than Matt Jones. If I give up Foster, I need a starting RB in return. Not necessarily one as good, but at least a starter.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 01:54 PM   #287
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

faufner, I will likely pull the trigger on the fitzgerlad for ward and green deal when green is placed on your roster
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 01:56 PM   #288
Faufner
Serious playground baller

Faufner has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
A better 3rd WR than Matt Jones. If I give up Foster, I need a starting RB in return. Not necessarily one as good, but at least a starter.

Just sent you a trade on yahoo fantasy. Let me know if thats what you had in mind.
Faufner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 01:57 PM   #289
Faufner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
faufner, I will likely pull the trigger on the fitzgerlad for ward and green deal when green is placed on your roster

When Green is on my roster, we'll discuss it more thoroughly. Still have to see my roster when it gets full. And we also have to discuss the filler obviously, but its definitely something to work with.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:03 PM   #290
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faufner
Just sent you a trade on yahoo fantasy. Let me know if thats what you had in mind.
I can't check Yahoo from here at work. They've got it shut down.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 02:05 PM   #291
Faufner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
I can't check Yahoo from here at work. They've got it shut down.

I'll send it via PM.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:09 PM   #292
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

If anyone online is interested, the following players can and will be moved given the right offer:

Rod Smith
Reuben Droughns
Santana Moss
Jerry Porter
Benjamin Watson
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 02:11 PM   #293
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

interest in Moss, Droughns and Watson here
Old 08-30-2006, 02:13 PM   #294
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

damnit I want to get a trade done
Old 08-30-2006, 02:16 PM   #295
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Quote:
damnit I want to get a trade done

Make me a legitimate offer and I will work with it, the last one sucked.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:19 PM   #296
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

legitimate trade has been offered
Old 08-30-2006, 02:22 PM   #297
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Quote:
legitimate trade has been offered

It's definately better, not sure whether or not I can muster up the courage to trade Reuben Droughns without getting a running back in return. Droughns is also involved in other deals, so I'll have to let it sit and see what happens.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:52 PM   #298
Faufner

Roster has been finalized, and I can make some trades now. Skywalker, check your PM, and let me know what you think.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:55 PM   #299
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

I didnt get one lol, re send it I guess

edit: nvm i got it
Old 08-31-2006, 06:10 PM   #300
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Faufner what does ur team look like now?
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: