Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-04-2006, 06:09 AM   #31
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is considered somewhat coolYoung HkM is considered somewhat cool

If there's any space left I'd like the info so I can sign up.
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 01:12 PM   #32
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation

Sent a PM to you star, but if there is any chance of pushing the draft back a couple of hours it would be great because 4am on a monday morning is probably not the best time for me ;).

Also, second the motion to push it back a bit, draft gives us something to look forward to, no real reason to get it out of the way right now.
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 01:15 PM   #33
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoGiTaLiA1
Sent a PM to you star, but if there is any chance of pushing the draft back a couple of hours it would be great because 4am on a monday morning is probably not the best time for me ;).

Also, second the motion to push it back a bit, draft gives us something to look forward to, no real reason to get it out of the way right now.

I didn't actually create the league, so I will PM the actual creator, clipse026, and see if he can put the draft sometime later on a Sunday evening.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:15 PM   #34
SmokyMcNasty
I hit open 5-footers

SmokyMcNasty has an OK reputation so far

Does anyone not agree we should push back the draft til at least August, after all the preseason/training-camp injuries?!
SmokyMcNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:18 PM   #35
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMcNasty
Does anyone not agree we should push back the draft til at least August, after all the preseason/training-camp injuries?!

I am looking into getting the draft pushed back to either August 12th or 19th, the season starts September 7th, so this will give us a good 2-3 weeks to maneuver and set up teams the way we would like, through trades and such, before the season begings. I will let you know what happens.
Old 07-04-2006, 02:24 PM   #36
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sned me the info nbastar
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:57 PM   #37
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Send me the info to please.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:28 PM   #38
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Draft has been moved back!

August 20th, 8pm Eastern
Old 07-05-2006, 06:44 PM   #39
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yo I got the information a couple days ago. Havent joined the league tho but I will. Dont give up my open spot. Thanks
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:48 PM   #40
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yo I got the information a couple days ago. Havent joined the league tho but I will. Dont give up my open spot. Thanks

There is still 6 spots left, I am trying to give all of the people who have participated in the past a chance to join before I open it up to the other people.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:52 PM   #41
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got my spot, so its official. And with the first pick U got Jacked up selects...

LARRY JOHNSON.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 07:05 PM   #42
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just gimme a team so I can tear up GOBB and his pudding backfield.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 07:28 PM   #43
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Somebody send me the info please.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:05 PM   #44
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

The Milesberg Greyhounds are signed up.