Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-16-2007, 11:20 PM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Where would you take Bynum in this year's draft?

Quote:
Three NBA scouts said if Bynum had gone to UConn he would have been the third pick in this year's draft behind Ohio State's Greg Oden and Texas' Kevin Durant, assuming they all came out together. That means NBA scouts love Bynum much more than heralded center prospects such as Georgetown's Roy Hibbert, Florida's Joakim Noah and Washington's Spencer Hawes.

"I always wonder what it would have been like to go to UConn," Bynum said.

Where would you take him?

Full Article here: http://www.denverpost.com/spears/ci_5618717

Btw, another article today claimed there is a high demand on Bynum and intense speculation on a possible Bynum package for KG. However, reportedly, Jim Buss would lie in front of a moving bus to keep him
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 11:22 PM   #2
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Where would you take Bynum in this year's draft?

Can't answer. I don't know how he would have performed in two years at UConn.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 11:22 PM   #3
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Depends solely on my team and how he did in college, but most likely around 5/6 behind Durant, Oden, Horford, Jianlin and Wright. Maybe ahead of Wright, but there he would be.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 11:24 PM   #4
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

third, unless the Chinese kid shows something crazy
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 12:08 AM   #5
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

thats great... people still value Bynum. Being behind only Oden and Durant isnt bad at all. Now we just have to find these people that like Bynum and trade him. Come on Mitch do it.... We want JO!!!! or at least Pau.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 12:55 AM   #6
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This draft is so stacked, that a second round pick could be a gem. It's just ridiculous the number of talents we have declaring for the same draft. If Oden declares, the Big Men will return. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 12:59 AM   #7
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
thats great... people still value Bynum. Being behind only Oden and Durant isnt bad at all. Now we just have to find these people that like Bynum and trade him. Come on Mitch do it.... We want JO!!!! or at least Pau.

i remember at the beginning of the season when all the lakers fans proclaimed bynum the second coming of shaq.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 01:02 AM   #8
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

Quote:

How about Kevin Garnett? It's really a choice between long term success and short term succes. Do the Lakers wait for Bynum to develop and start to shine when Kobe is hitting 32 or 33 or do they trade for a guy like JO,
Pau, KG, ect now? I think in 08' the Lakers have a shot at getting KG after he opts out. Personally I would take the Garnett trade now. I think a KG + Kobe team in 2 years would have a greater chance at winning a championship than a Bynum + Kobe team down the road.

And what do you mean "at least" paul gasol? I'd take Pau over O'Neal anyday. He's more versatile than JO definately.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 01:06 AM   #9
Younggrease
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i remember at the beginning of the season when all the lakers fans proclaimed bynum the second coming of shaq.

and you can look back and see I was saying the total opposite from the beggining. I played against Bynum in AAU and this might not sound right but I gave him 30+ in front of mad scouts(some coach thought i was Ronnie Fields relative)....Im two years older but after that I kinda knew he wasnt going to be shaq like....dude was soft. I swear if i ever learn how to put video from my camera online I'll post the whole the game, which was actually less than 40 minutes as its was at a college showcase where they wanted to see as many matchups as possible.

I dont know if you can stop being soft....so Mitch should get rid of him. But with that said I wish him the best, he is a nice kid and still comes back to jersey and even worked out St. Joes last year.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:08 AM   #10
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

"lazy boy"?? second round
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 01:08 AM   #11
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
and you can look back and see I was saying the total opposite from the beggining. I played against Bynum in AAU and this might not sound right but I gave him 30+ in front of mad scouts(some coach thought i was Ronnie Fields relative)....Im two years older but after that I kinda knew he wasnt going to be shaq like....dude was soft. I swear if i ever learn how to put video from my camera online I'll post the whole the game, which was actually less than 40 minutes as its was at a college showcase where they wanted to see as many matchups as possible.

I dont know if you can stop being soft....so Mitch should get rid of him. But with that said I wish him the best, he is a nice kid and still comes back to jersey and even worked out St. Joes last year.
what college did u play at?
Old 04-17-2007, 01:08 AM   #12
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:

Old 04-17-2007, 01:13 AM   #13
Younggrease
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor

I only play at a D3 school(i dont say which one), because the only D1's that recruited me had bad academics and D2 doesnt have any good schools.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:25 AM   #14
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
I only play at a D3 school(i dont say which one), because the only D1's that recruited me had bad academics and D2 doesnt have any good schools.
gotcha. how good do you think you are? any realistic hopes for the nba?
Old 04-17-2007, 01:27 AM   #15
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd draft him on day 2.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: