Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-17-2007, 02:06 AM   #16
thekavorka
Good High School Starter

thekavorka has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Pics of D-Wade's crib

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
how big is this house? 1200 square ft? i ont know, but i can imagine you want to keep an eye on your kids. especially in the bathroom where its easy to slip and whenever whereever theres water involved you want to keep an eye on your kids.

That's why athletes hire a nanny (or someone they already know like a grandma or whatever) to look after their kids.
thekavorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:14 AM   #17
Free
Great young streetballer

Free has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekavorka
That's why athletes hire a nanny (or someone they already know like a grandma or whatever) to look after their kids.

Even a nanny won't account for everything a child does. He probably has cameras set up everywhere in the house.
Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:19 AM   #18
Dick Biggly
Good High School Starter

Dick Biggly has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
how big is this house? 1200 square ft? i ont know, but i can imagine you want to keep an eye on your kids. especially in the bathroom where its easy to slip and whenever whereever theres water involved you want to keep an eye on your kids.

even if something were to happen to your kid in the bathroom, how would a camera help unless you were routinely WATCHING them in the bathroom, which brings us back to creepy.
Dick Biggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:26 AM   #19
Free
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Biggly
even if something were to happen to your kid in the bathroom, how would a camera help unless you were routinely WATCHING them in the bathroom, which brings us back to creepy.

Even if the kid isn't being routinely watched, he can be heard in case something happens. Whether, it's an accident of some sort or even a kidnapping, they probably just want to moniter their child's life.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:28 AM   #20
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Biggly

Most parents take their children to the bathroom. Can't really expect them to take care of business by themselves. Nothing creepy about it.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:34 AM   #21
Free
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
Most parents take their children to the bathroom. Can't really expect them to take care of business by themselves. Nothing creepy about it.

People act as if their pedifiles. I'm sure they dress and bathe thier child routinely just like any normal parent.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:55 AM   #22
applejoe
Decent playground baller

applejoe has an OK reputation so far

How the heck is having cameras in your kid's room creepy? Do you morons realize that if a parent wants to see his/her kid naked, they can do it whether they have cameras installed in the bedroom/bathroom or not? Get some common sense. If you're a pedophile and you have kids under your roof, why the heck would you need cameras to get your "fix". Idiots.
applejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:58 AM   #23
Free
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejoe
How the heck is having cameras in your kid's room creepy? Do you morons realize that if a parent wants to see his/her kid naked, they can do it whether they have cameras installed in the bedroom/bathroom or not? Get some common sense. If you're a pedophile and you have kids under your roof, why the heck would you need cameras to get your "fix". Idiots.

You'd think it's commen sense, but apparently not.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:26 AM   #24
JRN
Can barely lace up my sneakers

JRN has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty

D-Whistle teaching his son the art of freethrow shooting.

Notice the camera in the upper left side corner of this picture.
JRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 03:33 AM   #25
Free
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRN
Notice the camera in the upper left side corner of this picture.

The Camera isn't a part of the painting. Again, if there's a camera in the child's bathroom, why wouldn't there be one in the bedroom or any other room the child spends most of his time in?
Old 04-17-2007, 04:02 AM   #26
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free
The Camera isn't a part of the painting. Again, if there's a camera in the child's bathroom, why wouldn't there be one in the bedroom or any other room the child spends most of his time in?

Here's the kid's room with a camera:

konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 04:39 AM   #27
Free
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
Here's the kid's room with a camera:

You misunderstood my post. I was saying that since he has a camera in the kids bathroom, it only makes sense for him to also have a camera in the kids bedroom as well as other rooms in the house where the kids spends his time.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:12 AM   #28
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

I guess you need to have kids or be around them much to really understand why you'd like to keep an eye on them 24/7.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:21 AM   #29
elementally morale
College superstar

elementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputation

Quote:
I guess you need to have kids or be around them much to really understand why you'd like to keep an eye on them 24/7.

Yeah, the best way to spoil a kid is to have an eye on him/her 24/7. Come on. Kids also need privacy, and they somehow managed to grow up for hundreds of thousands of years w/o cameras. LOL. I have an 8 year-old daughter, I know what I'm talking about.
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:24 AM   #30
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Not saying you will.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: