Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-18-2007, 01:04 AM   #16
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which SUV?>?>?>

No No No man, dont do the CRV....
Hondas are fantastic imports but that son b*tch has soccer mom written all over it.
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:58 AM   #17
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nissan Pathfinder Armada
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 03:26 AM   #18
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

You can never go wrong with a Toyota, they are the most reliable vehicles. My old Corolla had 200,000+ miles before I retired her. My uncle used to work at Honda as a mechanic and he says all the 06-07 Hondas are pieces of sh*t. I almost bought the Ridgeline but he convinced me to get a 4Runner and Im not the least disappointed in the decision.

Last edited by Ballastic : 04-18-2007 at 03:31 AM.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 08:57 AM   #19
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballastic
You can never go wrong with a Toyota, they are the most reliable vehicles. My old Corolla had 200,000+ miles before I retired her. My uncle used to work at Honda as a mechanic and he says all the 06-07 Hondas are pieces of sh*t. I almost bought the Ridgeline but he convinced me to get a 4Runner and Im not the least disappointed in the decision.

Are you serious? I just bought two 06 hondas.... The luck.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:30 AM   #20
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Quote:
Are you serious? I just bought two 06 hondas.... The luck.

Good luck man.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:21 PM   #21
24/7
Great young streetballer

24/7 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
yes...this is true

but it is also true that proformance wise the Range Rover is the best SUV on the market....and that includes the Hummer....I believe it is the only suv that has a seperate axle for each whell....so that the wheels can bend sidways and it can literally ride along the side of a wall with 2 wheels fat on the ground and the other two wheels flat against the wall

What are you talking about? A fully independent suspension? If IS on both axles automatically makes a vehicle more off-road worthy, then almost every single car made today has better off road performance than a Jeep Wrangler. The Ranger Rover might be a better off road vehicle than the H2, but it doesn't even come close to the H1 obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballastic
I almost bought the Ridgeline but he convinced me to get a 4Runner and Im not the least disappointed in the decision.

I'd say. The Ridgeline is for chicks and old men.

Last edited by 24/7 : 04-18-2007 at 02:24 PM.
24/7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:49 PM   #22
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Quote:
I'd say. The Ridgeline is for chicks and old men.

I am an old man. Older than most of yall anyways.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: