Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-17-2007, 07:23 PM   #1
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far
Default Help!!!!

If a girl you like calls you her best friend, are you pretty much screwed, even though you think she is giving you subtle hints and stuff?
Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:25 PM   #2
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Help!!!!

You're screwed, sir.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:27 PM   #3
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

How does she act around you? Do u talk to her about other girls you like, and if yes does she go quiet?
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:35 PM   #4
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far

she acts really excited and stuff and like close to me, like walking into me, occasionally bumping into me. i don't talk to her about girls i like...should i?
Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 08:20 PM   #5
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerz_Forever
she acts really excited and stuff and like close to me, like walking into me, occasionally bumping into me. i don't talk to her about girls i like...should i?

Well, you could ask her does she like you but it could ruin your friendship if she doesnt. So what i would do is talk about a girl to her, how old are you? like are you at school/college/universilty. Because if you are you could use someone in the S/C/U who she aint friends with say a hot girl and when your in a conversation with the girl you like bring up '' Oh i like such a girl i think she is hot '' and if your friend likes you, you will be able to tell. She will go quiet and not speak much maybe even make excuses she has to go.
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 08:30 PM   #6
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Lakerz_Forever is 5.

Try flirting with this chick more, and making it obvious. Put yourself out there, otherwise you'll be stuck in the "friend zone".
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 08:34 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Try taking her out sometime or something, try and develop it into more than just a friendship. Most of all dont be a ***** and hesitate just go for it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: