Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-17-2007, 08:58 PM   #1
Soccer10
Banned

Soccer10 has an OK reputation so far
Default Holy ****, MJ is indeed the greatest and it isn't even close!!!!

I didn't know this guy was THAT awesome.

MJ to Kwame

Quote:
“You ****ing flaming ***got,” Jordan exploded. “You don’t get a foul call on a goddamn little touch foul, you ****ing ***got. You don’t bring that ***goty **** here. Get your goddamn ass back on the floor and play. I don’t want to hear that ****ing **** out of you again. Get your ass back and play, you ***got!"

Quote:
After one of the Bulls' practices in 1997, Scott Burrell, Jordan's teammate, challenged Jordan to a game of one on one. They played and Burrell had a good chance to beat Jordan with the score tied at six a piece (going up to seven). Burrell had the ball, but Ron Harper who was watching the game on the sidelines called Burrell for traveling. Jordan got the ball back and without hesitation drove past Burrell and dunked the ball making it a 7-6 victory. Michael got the last shot to win, but Burrell was right up in MJ's face trash talking. MJ didn't say a word and just walked off the court. A few days later Burrell convinced MJ to play again, but Jordan won easily this time. Again, Jordan just walked off the court without saying a word. But Burrell couldn't keep his mouth shut. Burrell said to MJ, "C'mon, let's go back out there and finish this!" Jordan replied, "You just want to play so you can go tell your kids when they grow up that you beat Michael Jordan once. What am I gonna tell my kids? I beat Scott Burrell? Big deal. They'll slap the hell out of me."

Quote:
Jordan's infatuation with his protégé waned. He thought Brown was cocky and disrespectful sometimes, particularly when the teenager nagged him about playing a one-on-one game, hinting that doom awaited him. Finally, Jordan agreed to the game, Brown grinning on the court, convinced his youth and height would be indefensible weapons against this shorter man twice his age. Early in the game, believing he had a lunging, jabbing Jordan off balance, the kid dared to say, "You reach, I'll teach."

Jordan snapped, "You teach, and I'll knock you on your goddamn ass."

He proceeded to humiliate Brown, mocking him while scoring at will, declining to help him up when the teenager fell hard to the floor, winning lopsidedly and, at the end, yelling at Brown to acknowledge his superiority in front of the team: "You better call me 'Daddy,' motherf**ker."

Quote:
when GP was a rookie, he was talking **** to MJ, in their first game. popping off and said, "yeah mike you aint that special. i got my ferrari and mercedes too." mike turns to him and says, "the difference is, you gotta pay for em. i get mine free."

Quote:
"He doesn't deserve to eat."

Jordan to a flight attendant trying to serve Scottie Pippen a meal after a poor game performance by Pip.

He didn't eat.

Quote:
Jordan was talking to a teammate, I think Tyrone Nesby, and Nesby was telling Jordan that he liked his shoes.

Jordan says "these are starter shoes. You have to get 6th man shoes"

Holy goddamn ****.
Soccer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:00 PM   #2
Fudge
psychotic&iconic

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Holy ****, MJ is indeed the greatest and it isn't even close!!!!

link? i don't believe any of this ****.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:02 PM   #3
-primetime-

source please
Old 04-17-2007, 09:02 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Scott Burrell story is hilarious. And him saying to Nesby "you need 6th man shoes."
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:03 PM   #5
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

No one ever accused him of being a great guy.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:03 PM   #6
Soccer10
Banned

It's all from another forum, no real links.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:03 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge

I hope the Scot Burrell story is true it would be classic.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:03 PM   #8
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge

haha you dont? I believe every single word. Sounds just like MJ. Still the greatest ever though.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:04 PM   #9
Soccer10
Banned

He also must be the greatest trash talk ever. This **** is great
Old 04-17-2007, 09:05 PM   #10
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
haha you dont? I believe every single word. Sounds just like MJ. Still the greatest ever though.

I believe it, hell if i were that good i would probably say **** like that.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:06 PM   #11
DLeagueWannabe
a softer side

DLeagueWannabe has an OK reputation so far

If Kobe says it he's an *sshole, if Mike says it he's leader?
DLeagueWannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:06 PM   #12
Soccer10
Banned

Jordan used to call Will Perdue "Will Vanderbilt" because he said he wasn't good enough to be named after a Big 10 school.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:06 PM   #13
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
"You just want to play so you can go tell your kids when they grow up that you beat Michael Jordan once. What am I gonna tell my kids? I beat Scott Burrell? Big deal. They'll slap the hell out of me."

Earned arrogance is one of my favorite things.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:07 PM   #14
Soccer10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeagueWannabe

Yup, because if Kobe was real, Odom would be in mental institution by now.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:07 PM   #15
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeagueWannabe

Quoted for truth.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: