Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-17-2007, 09:16 PM   #31
Soccer10
Banned

Soccer10 has an OK reputation so far
Talking Re: Holy ****, MJ is indeed the greatest and it isn't even close!!!!

I'd be called a closet-case too if I cried about Cuttino every night. - Gilbert Arenas on Steve Francis
Soccer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:16 PM   #32
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Holy ****, MJ is indeed the greatest and it isn't even close!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer10
the Celtics are playing the Pacers and Larry Bird steps to the line for some crucial free throws

Reggie Miller: "Don't choke"
Larry Bird: "Don't you know who I am?"

What an arrogant bastard.(that is actually a complement)

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 04-17-2007 at 09:19 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:20 PM   #33
DLeagueWannabe
a softer side

DLeagueWannabe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I'd be called a closet-case too if I cried about Cuttino every night. - Gilbert Arenas on Steve Francis

LMAO
DLeagueWannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:21 PM   #34
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Didn't know that. Where did you get that piece of info?

It was in the LATimes. I remember them saying that his father beat him with baseball bats and burnt him with his cigarettes

Last edited by Kobe24 : 04-17-2007 at 09:26 PM.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:26 PM   #35
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Yup, because if Kobe was real, Odom would be in mental institution by now.

You're an Odom h.ater too! Sweet!
Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:26 PM   #36
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Here's Bird for you MaxFly.

Bird: "Did your coach do this to you?"
White guy: *sniffles* "Ye-yeah, I mean no "

lol Larry acted like the guy was being punished by being assigned to him and the guy basically agreed. As if he came to school and the teacher saw lash marks on his back, asks if his father beat him...kid denies it with tears in his eyes. Classic.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:29 PM   #37
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Here's Bird for you MaxFly.

-I remember Rodman telling a story about Larry`s trash talk---
"I would be all over him, trying to deny him the ball, and all Larry was doing was yelling at his teammates, I`M OPEN!!! HURRY UP BEFORE THEY NOTICE NOBODY IS GUARDING ME!!!!!!!" then he would stick an elbow in my jaw and stick the jumper in my face, then he would start in on my coach "Coach, you better get this guy out and send in somebody who's going to D me up, because it's too easy when I`m wide open like this"

-During one game on Christmas Day against the Indiana Pacers, before the game Bird told Chuck Person that he would give him a Christmas present. During the game, when Person was on the bench, Bird shot a three-pointer on the baseline right in front of Person. Immediately after the shot, Bird said to Person, "Merry Christmas!", and then the shot went in

- During the three-point shooting contest on All-Star Weekend 1986, Bird came in, started looking around without saying a word, then finally said "I'm just looking around to see who's gonna finish up second." He indeed won the shooting contest

- In a game against the Seattle SuperSonics with the game all tied up, Bird told Supersonics forward Xavier McDaniel, who was guarding him, exactly where he would hit the game winning shot. After a timeout, Bird made two baseline cuts, then posted in the exact spot he had indicated to McDaniel, paused and turned and hit the shot in his face.

- On a night in 1984 versus Philadelphia where Larry Bird was outscoring Julius Erving by a margin of 426, he continuously informed Erving of their tallies every chance he got, which resulted in first a shoving match, then swings taken by both players and culminated in a bench-clearing brawl
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:29 PM   #38
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
It was in the LATimes. I remember them saying that his father beat him with baseball bats and burnt him with his cigarettes

They've got some STREET CRED now!!
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:31 PM   #39
Soccer10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
-I remember Rodman telling a story about Larry`s trash talk---
"I would be all over him, trying to deny him the ball, and all Larry was doing was yelling at his teammates, I`M OPEN!!! HURRY UP BEFORE THEY NOTICE NOBODY IS GUARDING ME!!!!!!!" then he would stick an elbow in my jaw and stick the jumper in my face, then he would start in on my coach "Coach, you better get this guy out and send in somebody who's going to D me up, because it's too easy when I`m wide open like this"

-During one game on Christmas Day against the Indiana Pacers, before the game Bird told Chuck Person that he would give him a Christmas present. During the game, when Person was on the bench, Bird shot a three-pointer on the baseline right in front of Person. Immediately after the shot, Bird said to Person, "Merry Christmas!", and then the shot went in

- During the three-point shooting contest on All-Star Weekend 1986, Bird came in, started looking around without saying a word, then finally said "I'm just looking around to see who's gonna finish up second." He indeed won the shooting contest

- In a game against the Seattle SuperSonics with the game all tied up, Bird told Supersonics forward Xavier McDaniel, who was guarding him, exactly where he would hit the game winning shot. After a timeout, Bird made two baseline cuts, then posted in the exact spot he had indicated to McDaniel, paused and turned and hit the shot in his face.

- On a night in 1984 versus Philadelphia where Larry Bird was outscoring Julius Erving by a margin of 42–6, he continuously informed Erving of their tallies every chance he got, which resulted in first a shoving match, then swings taken by both players and culminated in a bench-clearing brawl

Old 04-17-2007, 09:32 PM   #40
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

ROFL

Be afraid...
Old 04-17-2007, 09:34 PM   #41
Soccer10
Banned

Oh man...

This is why the NBA is not what it used to be.

Nowadays players are pretty much required to start making out on the court.
For example Wade and LeBron make me sick when they play each other. All that smiling, friendship and BS like that.

But that's the NBA today I guess, times are changing.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:35 PM   #42
Fudge
No fufu shit

Fudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputation

Quote:

ROFL

Be afraid...

Are you trying to be funny or are you just plain stupid? You just killed the vibe too ..

and whats this pic suppose to mean?
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:36 PM   #43
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Are you trying to be funny or are you just plain stupid? You just killed the vibe too ..

and whats this pic suppose to mean?

If you read the post from JSUB, you would know. Don't enter the convo without knowing ****.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:43 PM   #44
Fudge
No fufu shit

Fudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputation

Quote:
If you read the post from JSUB, you would know. Don't enter the convo without knowing ****.

How the **** should i know? You don't use your mental sense by quoting him so obviously no one knows what the hell you're talking about. well w.e. my bad then.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:17 PM   #45
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
If you read the post from JSUB, you would know. Don't enter the convo without knowing ****
to whoever that was directed, you did killed the vibe.

Quote:
Nowadays players are pretty much required to start making out on the court.
For example Wade and LeBron make me sick when they play each other. All that smiling, friendship and BS like that.
c'mon, now you can't laugh on the court

Quote:
- On a night in 1984 versus Philadelphia where Larry Bird was outscoring Julius Erving by a margin of 42–6, he continuously informed Erving of their tallies every chance he got, which resulted in first a shoving match, then swings taken by both players and culminated in a bench-clearing brawl

Last edited by artificial : 04-17-2007 at 10:19 PM.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: