Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-18-2007, 02:40 AM   #91
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation
Default Re: Holy ****, MJ is indeed the greatest and it isn't even close!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA AAP
Finally, someone with common sense.

me thinks those cats attempting to make those quotes/stories out to be the most horrible thing they've ever seen/heard a celebrity do actually have hidden agendas on their mind instead of lack of common sense...
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:40 AM   #92
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Chuck Norris > MJ
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:41 AM   #93
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
Chuck Norris > MJ

Conan O Brien > Chuck Norris > MJ
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:42 AM   #94
CristianoVirtuos
Banned

CristianoVirtuos has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA AAP
Finally, someone with common sense.

There is absolutley no way you can know what that term means unless you look it up in wikipedia.
CristianoVirtuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:44 AM   #95
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricForman
Conan O Brien > Chuck Norris > MJ

Chuck Norris > Chuck Norris
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 06:05 AM   #96
Number2
I hit open layups

Number2 has an OK reputation so far

It's Michael Goddamn Jordan. If you can't take a little trash from him, who can you take it from? "Oh, mommy, Jordan is trash talking me and beating me at basketball! (???!!!) Please, stop him before he hurts my feelings!"

I mean, kudos to Kwame for getting through a tough childhood... But I know people who were beaten with tire irons as children and they didn't pee their pants when an alpha male yelled at them. They sucked it the hell up.

And to think you can beat MJ at basketball straight out of highschool... To quote an InsideHoops immortal... THA FCUK OUTTA HERE!

Last edited by Number2 : 04-18-2007 at 06:08 AM.
Number2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 06:19 AM   #97
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Thing about Jordan.. yeah, he was an *******.. but if you were up for the challenge he would respect you. I guess it was trial by fire, even if it wasn't intended that way.

I remember hearing Kerr tell the story how Jordan never really liked him. One day, they got in a fight, Kerr took a swing at him, I think hitting him in the face. Jordan may have got the better of him, but nothing serious. In the end, Jordan ended up gaining a ton of respect for Kerr. And Kerr didn't disappoint when it was his time to step up.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:51 AM   #98
JalenRawley
Local High School Star

JalenRawley has an OK reputation so far

I canít say anything about the quotes involving Kwame, but the rest I can definitely attest to. Itís been a while since Iíve read it, but the Bulls era quotes are all from the Jordan Rules book by Sam Smith. There are plenty more good ones in there too. Jordan went a couple rounds with Will Purdue (and yes, he did call him Will Vanderbilt quite often), and chewed into Horace Grant quite a bit. He tore into Pip quite a few times too, but Pip didnít seem to take it personally and instead took it as a challenge and as motivation to improve.

If you enjoyed these quotes, check out the Jordan Rules.
JalenRawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:42 AM   #99
KobeIsBryant
I airball my layups

KobeIsBryant has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vragrant
After reading those quotes, anybody still feel Jordan is a corporate robot with no personality? The real Jordan was witty and quite ruthless.

Rodman sure never felt that way.

The people at the top of the league think they need to rein me in so I don't become another Michael Jordan, somebody they aren't able to mold and shape and make their puppet.
Dennis Rodman
KobeIsBryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:45 AM   #100
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
Chuck Norris > Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris would get his ass kicked by Bruce Lee though.

So Bruce Lee= Monster
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: