Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-18-2007, 08:56 AM   #16
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Cho Seung Hui listened to Shinedown excessively

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR_ball_Jordan
Again..I blame the killing on damn Global Warning....And the sun, moon adn damn gravity and law of physics btw.

Thats why I listen to rap
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:00 PM   #17
God of BasketBall
Banned

God of BasketBall has not been impressing people

If it was hip hop lyrics then the world would be up in arms saying "This is proof that violent lyrics make people do violent things". When its another genre there is nothing but spin and excuses. The kids at Columbine didnt listen to 2pac. But whatever.

Truth of the matter is the kid was pretty twisted in the head. He had no support group, no one to vent, open up too. So his twisted ways in his head because his voice of reasoning unfortunately. Not excusing the shooter but you have to look into the thinking of a killer at times. Use it as an example for others who may resemble a similar pattern and maybe you or someone can change thier evil thoughts.
God of BasketBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:13 PM   #18
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

^I was thinking the same thing but wanted someone else to say it first..

People get mad at me like Im Marcus Garvey or something when I say this stuff...
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:40 PM   #19
kenuffff
Great young streetballer

kenuffff has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of BasketBall
If it was hip hop lyrics then the world would be up in arms saying "This is proof that violent lyrics make people do violent things". When its another genre there is nothing but spin and excuses. The kids at Columbine didnt listen to 2pac. But whatever.

Truth of the matter is the kid was pretty twisted in the head. He had no support group, no one to vent, open up too. So his twisted ways in his head because his voice of reasoning unfortunately. Not excusing the shooter but you have to look into the thinking of a killer at times. Use it as an example for others who may resemble a similar pattern and maybe you or someone can change thier evil thoughts.

i'd like to know why he shot the first 2 people. that hasn't really been explained. i'd like to point out if he was hot that **** he did with those girls would be cute not "stalker". also being quiet is not really weird. maybe he didn't like his roommates and just ignored them. he should've been on some type of medication i would think that would've prevented this perhaps. being investigated for stalking 2 people doesn't show up when you try to buy a gun?
kenuffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:50 PM   #20
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenuffff
i'd like to know why he shot the first 2 people. that hasn't really been explained. i'd like to point out if he was hot that **** he did with those girls would be cute not "stalker". also being quiet is not really weird. maybe he didn't like his roommates and just ignored them. he should've been on some type of medication i would think that would've prevented this perhaps. being investigated for stalking 2 people doesn't show up when you try to buy a gun?

I'm not sure about his first victim, but I think the second was an RA who came to see what was going on and so psycho shot her as well.

There are also articles about him with quotes from classmates saying that he was indeed "weird". He refused to socialize even when others made attempts, was obsessed with weapons and wrote violent stories, and he wrote two play scripts that were based around a guy who was sexually assaulted as a child.

So I would say that this man definitely suffered some sort of childhood trauma had severe mental and personality issues from it.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:04 PM   #21
God of BasketBall
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
I'm not sure about his first victim, but I think the second was an RA who came to see what was going on and so psycho shot her as well.

You mean him...the RA was a guy, he was apart of Vtech football band as well as the RA. Black dude. He came to the rescue of the female and got shot.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:27 PM   #22
Randy

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You mean him...the RA was a guy, he was apart of Vtech football band as well as the RA. Black dude. He came to the rescue of the female and got shot.

I heard on the radio it was a girl. My mistake.

And who f*cking cares if the guy was black, yellow, green, or red? It was a human being, that is all that matters.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:31 PM   #23
God of BasketBall
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
I heard on the radio it was a girl. My mistake.

And who f*cking cares if the guy was black, yellow, green, or red? It was a human being, that is all that matters.

Stfu...i said he was black in case you ever came across the survivor photos. There might have been one other black victim but I cant remember. I could have easily played your card "Who cares if it was a her, him, shim...a human being died that is all that matters"

No one cares about race but you.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:22 PM   #24
applejoe
Decent playground baller

applejoe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Stfu...i said he was black in case you ever came across the survivor photos. There might have been one other black victim but I cant remember. I could have easily played your card "Who cares if it was a her, him, shim...a human being died that is all that matters"

stfu, you had to say he was black. If he was some white/asian/mexican guy you wouldn't have pointed out race. Why does the black guy get special treatment.
applejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 04:24 PM   #25
God of BasketBall
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejoe
stfu, you had to say he was black. If he was some white/asian/mexican guy you wouldn't have pointed out race. Why does the black guy get special treatment.

Yeah thats it.

Bunch of clowns offended someone said the guy was black? Cant be serious. Then again i guess this is payback for the Don Imus mess huh? Go figure.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:29 PM   #26
applejoe
Decent playground baller

applejoe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Yeah thats it.

Bunch of clowns offended someone said the guy was black? Cant be serious. Then again i guess this is payback for the Don Imus mess huh? Go figure.

wtf do you mean by payback? You think this is some kind of race war or something? Dude trying to start some kind of race war on a message board
applejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 04:35 PM   #27
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

That's why I listen to reggaeton. Al Pachino el Genuino. Tu te crees maravilla, te recogeran en camilla. Stuff like that.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 08:45 PM   #28
Randy

Quote:

What does that make my card then? Being a humanist with compassion?

Yeah I really care about race so much even though I said it doesn't matter what color a victim's skin was. He was a human being, that's what is important, but you had to make it a race issue. Congrats on being an ignorant hate monger.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:26 PM   #29
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

It doesn't surprise me that somebody that listens to crappy modern rock when crazy. I don't like most of the rich people I've known, but that doesn't mean they should be killed.

These type of "people" aren't going to be stopped until people start paying attention to something/someone other than themselves.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:28 AM   #30
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I agree wholeheartedly. Mental health awareness should be a high priority in the entire world. It could really save lots of lives and maybe even prevent things like these from happening.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: