Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-02-2006, 08:58 PM   #1
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Playoffs 2007

So I don't know if there is already a topic on this (this is my first thread, be easy on me) but I was kind of interested in all of your opinions, and I didn't see any threads like this on the main board.

Who do you think will be in the playoffs next year, including all the possible trades and signings that you think will go down?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 08:59 PM   #2
JinTheWindMaster
Banned

JinTheWindMaster has not been impressing people

1)Miami
2)Detroit
3)New Jersey
4)Cleveland
5)Chicago
6)Washington
7)Indiana
8)Orlando
JinTheWindMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:03 PM   #3
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1-6= Detroit,Miami,New Jersey,Cleveland,Washington,Chicago barring injuries.

7 and 8 is between Orlando, Indiana, Milwaukee, Toronto, Atlanta, Philadelphia

Left out Charlotte,Boston, and Knicks.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:11 PM   #4
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Orealius has an OK reputation so far

East

Top 3 teams

Miami, Detroit, Cleveland

Middle of the pack teams

Washington, Chicago, New Jersey

Teams that will fight for the last 2 playoff spots

Philadelphia, Toronto, Indiana, Orlando, Milwaukee, Boston

My prediction

1. Detroit
2. Miami
3. Cleveland
4. New Jersey
5. Washington
6. Chicago
7. Philadelphia
8. Toronto

West

Top 3 teams

San Antonio, Dallas, Phoenix

Middle of the pack teams

LA Clippers, Denver, Memphis

Teams that will fight for the last 2 playoff spots

LA Lakers, New Orleans, Houston (due to injuries), Sacramento

My prediction

1. Dallas
2. San Antonio
3. Phoenix
4. LA Clippers
5. Memphis
6. Denver
7. LA Lakers
8. New Orleans
Orealius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:13 PM   #5
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Atlanta has more of a chance at playoffs than Boston?
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:17 PM   #6
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Oops
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:19 PM   #7
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

IMO they do. That's just me though, I have some negative vibe about the Celtics. I dunno what it is, I just don't feel they are good. Their fans don't care, nobody cares it's just the way I feel.

I like Atlanta, Joe Johnson is the real deal.
Old 07-02-2006, 09:20 PM   #8
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orealius
East

My prediction

1. Dallas
2. San Antonio
3. Phoenix
4. LA Clippers
5. Memphis
6. Denver
7. LA Lakers
8. New Orleans

Yea, can't say i agree with ya there. I think Denver will be hard pressed to even make the playoffs, with the rest of the west improving so much. Paul is only going to improve, and along with Peja, NOK is going to be at least in the 6 or 7 spot. I'd also put Houston over Denver in the 8 spot, just becasue of the Yao/Tracy combo (barring injuries)

I'm just not sold on Melo being a big time player (and I don't mean just clutch).

Last edited by RidonKs : 07-02-2006 at 09:25 PM.
Old 07-02-2006, 09:23 PM   #9
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

WEST IMO

1. Phoenix
2. Dallas
3. Utah
4. San Antonio
5. Houston
6. Memphis
7. Clippers
8. Hornets
Old 07-02-2006, 09:39 PM   #10
NBAfan32
High school junior varsity star

NBAfan32 has an OK reputation so far

EAST
1)Miami
2)Detroit
3)New Jersey
4)Cleveland
5)Milwaukee
6)Chicago
7)Washington
8)Philadelphia

WEST
1)San Antonio
2)Dallas
3)Phoenix
4)Memphis
5)Lakers
6)Kings
7)Clippers
8)Nuggets
NBAfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 10:23 PM   #11
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

I was goin to start a topic on this but i want to wait to see what happens with AL, BIg Ben and if a big trade is made (AI, Boozer,KG?) But when i do mine I will get at least 14 or 16 teams right just wait to see.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 10:34 PM   #12
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Atlanta has more of a chance at playoffs than Boston?

sometimse I wonder what Billy Knight is doing.

why get Shelden Williams? are they solidifying their frontcourt in the hopes that JJ can really play PG?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 10:48 PM   #13
RidonKs
NBA Legend

I think the West is the conference that's really up for grabs. The East is more or less set when it comes to the top 6, IMO, and I think those last two spots will probably go to Toronto and Indiana.

In the west though, there seems to be a lot more debate, at least between the people who have posted.
IMO

1. SA
2. Phoenix
3. Dallas
4. LAC
5. Memphis
6. LAL
7. Houston
8. NOK
Old 07-02-2006, 10:51 PM   #14
TeamKobeBryant
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TeamKobeBryant has an OK reputation so far

Lakers and Clippers were only 1 game off each other this year. Lakers/Kings/Clippers will be fighting for 4/5/6 place.

Lakers new additions making them look a lot better.
TeamKobeBryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:07 PM   #15
mkvli
I brick open layups

mkvli has an OK reputation so far

soo does anyone on the board beleive the Raptors to make the playoffs this year? not just 'battling' for a final spot, but MAKING it?
mkvli is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: