Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-18-2007, 03:02 PM   #16
God of BasketBall
Banned

God of BasketBall has not been impressing people
Default Re: Ohio St. trio all entering NBA draft.

Whats gonna happen with Memphis? Jerry West said he left because of all the turmoil with management, new ownership. So something must be brewing. They were rumored last offseason trying to unload Gasol and his contract because they didnt want to pay a lot of payroll (as if they are over the luxary tax by $20mil or something).
God of BasketBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 03:04 PM   #17
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well too bad some idiot in your organization will think Carney is more than a bench player, thus passing on guys like Brewer, Williams, etc.

You gotta hope one of the bigs slip a bit.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 03:11 PM   #18
God of BasketBall
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Well too bad some idiot in your organization will think Carney is more than a bench player, thus passing on guys like Brewer, Williams, etc.

You gotta hope one of the bigs slip a bit.

Sixers need a starting PF, frontcourt depth, swingman, backup PG.

Steven Hunter, Willie Green are rumored to be ex Sixers used in a trade. Eh

What does that mean? Dunno. All I know is if Sixers draft Joakim Noah I'll

I'l take Mike Conley tho...not sure how long he'll last tho. Sac could draft him but teams ahead of the Sixers? Who needs a PG?
Old 04-18-2007, 03:13 PM   #19
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Safka, if hippos and lions could mate, I'd hump you in your sleep.
I didn't know you considered me a lion. I'm flattered.

If they could mate, I'd be flattened.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 03:14 PM   #20
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of BasketBall
Sixers need a starting PF, frontcourt depth, swingman, backup PG.

Steven Hunter, Willie Green are rumored to be ex Sixers used in a trade. Eh

What does that mean? Dunno. All I know is if Sixers draft Joakim Noah I'll

I'l take Mike Conley tho...not sure how long he'll last tho. Sac could draft him but teams ahead of the Sixers? Who needs a PG?
You can count on Minnesota drafting Conley if there's a better option for them at their pick.

We have 82 bajillion guards, but Conley's just the kind of help for KG the franchise would think was needed.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 03:14 PM   #21
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If one of Noah, Hawes or Jianlian fall to your spot, take them no matter what.

Conley won't fall to 11 or 12 as of right now I don't think.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:16 PM   #22
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
I didn't know you considered me a lion. I'm flattered.

If they could mate, I'd be flattened.

Well saying you're a cub might offend some people and get me arrested....but that would be my real fantasy.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:17 PM   #23
applejoe
Decent playground baller

applejoe has an OK reputation so far

Didn't some baffon here say Oden isn't going to declare for the draft?
applejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 03:19 PM   #24
God of BasketBall
Banned

Noah, Hawes? Blah

The Chinese dude? I'll take a gamble on him. Why? Something different. Sixers order Chinese this draft. :

Drafting at 11 just makes Denver and Dallas first round picks so damn lame now. I hope Oden turns out as the next Stanley Roberts.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:26 PM   #25
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Lame? If you can get Fernandez, Belinelli or even Rush with the 20th, you're gonna have a future starting guard (with the first two at least). I'm not kidding.

So that's why you better hope the big you want falls to you at 11 so you don't waste the pick on a guard...and then decide not to take another guard at 20.

I hope BC makes some deals and gets you 20 pick and the Suns' 23 pick or at least one of them.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:28 PM   #26
God of BasketBall
Banned

Quote:
Lame? If you can get Fernandez, Belinelli or even Rush with the 20th, you're gonna have a future starting guard (with the first two at least). I'm not kidding.

Rush hasnt declared yet...the other two? Eh, cant say much about them.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:32 PM   #27
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

I have them above Rush until his balls drop...if ever.

I think Rush may be smart to stay with Wright leaving. If he acts like the leader of the team, he could go from a mid to late teens draft pick to a low to mid teens pick (potentially lottery). He has a lot of things GM's love, but he's like the Lamar Odom of college ball...or maybe Wright is. lol
Old 04-18-2007, 03:33 PM   #28
God of BasketBall
Banned

I'l take Josh McRoberts at 20.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:48 PM   #29
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

I'd take McRoberts at 10....but I believe after workouts he won't last till 20.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:50 PM   #30
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hopefully the addition of Conley will push Law our way, or another top guard.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: