Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-18-2007, 09:31 PM   #31
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Poster ranking: Top 10

The best poster on the board is probably TheGame414.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:32 PM   #32
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonterry
because they dont' add anything. as crazy as it sounds i actually prefer Fab posts to the posts of Kent, mavsfan, TMOGE bcause the latter posters are so desperate to fit in here that they are afraid to post anything that may come across as remotely caustic. You'll be in a thread and Kent comes and posts a picture of KVH and thinks its the funniest ***** ever. posters like him are even more worthless than Fab

Huh?? Because they dont have outlandish stupid opinions they are worthless.

The only people desperate to "fit in" are posters like fab and yourself.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:33 PM   #33
jasonterry
Banned

jasonterry has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Who's Yoge? Is that some joke account that I'm not aware of?

I like Kent, I think he's a good poster.

I suppose he's cool if you are having a conversation about a team and you think if's funny if someone butts in and repeatedly says "if KVH were still playing the mavs would've won" and thinks it's the funniest **** ever
jasonterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:33 PM   #34
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Not impressed. Stop living in the past.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:33 PM   #35
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan

He is a one-skill player. He only knows stuff about college basketball.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:34 PM   #36
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
I suppose he's cool if you are having a conversation about a team and you think if's funny if someone butts in and repeatedly says "if KVH were still playing the mavs would've won" and thinks it's the funniest **** ever

Stop pulling **** outta your ass. That never happened.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:34 PM   #37
jasonterry
Banned

jasonterry has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Huh?? Because they dont have outlandish stupid opinions they are worthless.

The only people desperate to "fit in" are posters like fab and yourself.

Uh-huh. This is a message board. Keep that in mind
jasonterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:35 PM   #38
God of BasketBall
Banned

God of BasketBall has not been impressing people

TheGame is a good poster. I just dont need to hear that from another Illini fan. Considering how much of a hard on TheGame has for the university and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
He is a one-skill player. He only knows stuff about college basketball.

And you know stuff about?
God of BasketBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:35 PM   #39
elementally morale
College superstar

elementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputation

I have a top15 not really in specific order though.

1) adamcz
2) sakF
3) kBlaze
4) Loki
5) GoBB
6) LakerLogic
7) fatboy
8) hotsizzle
9) rezznor
10) MaxFly
11) Indian Guy
12) kwajo
13) RidonKs
14) Rab
15) icemanfan

I definitely should post more, LOL.
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:35 PM   #40
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Who's Yoge?
tmacsonegoodeye I suppose.

I've never understood why he's considered an elite poster. entertaining definitely but all he does for ISH is come here a couple times a week and start **** with people outta nowhere. thats it. how he can be in the same sentence with the Gobbs and Kblazes of the world is a mystery to me. he practically makes it a point to talk about basketball as little as possible. it is a basketball board right? at least somewhat?

Quote:
i actually prefer Fab posts to the posts of Kent, mavsfan, TMOGE bcause the latter posters are so desperate to fit in here that they are afraid to post anything that may come across as remotely caustic.
man are you ****ing stupid?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:35 PM   #41
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Uh-huh. This is a message board. Keep that in mind

What does that have to do with anything I said?
Old 04-18-2007, 09:36 PM   #42
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

we all have our favorites but we all only have one thing in common, we are sports fans and we like to get a laugh or 2, so I try my best to help out, I think I'm gonna cry now.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:37 PM   #43
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of BasketBall
TheGame is a good poster. I just dont need to hear that from another Illini fan. Considering how much of a hard on TheGame has for the university and all.

And you know stuff about?

That doesnt matter. You cant be the best poster if you are a one-skill player.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:38 PM   #44
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaBolla
we all have our favorites but we all only have one thing in common, we are sports fans and we like to get a laugh or 2, so I try my best to help out, I think I'm gonna cry now.

How bout you start posting your "joke" opinion first and then give your real opinion?
Old 04-18-2007, 09:40 PM   #45
Top_Of_Tha_World
High School Varsity 12th Man

Top_Of_Tha_World has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
That doesnt matter. You cant be the best poster if you are a one-skill player.

Lol. Yall take this serious huh? Personally Gobb is my fav. Hes a loose cannon if you say anything uneducated.
Top_Of_Tha_World is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: