Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-18-2007, 09:50 PM   #1
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Top 3 Posters for Each Team

Sorry, I jut noticed all these other threads comparing posters, and I've decided to join in on the fun. Post who you believe to be the top three posters representing each team, with a comment or two if possible.

I edited some because of personal opinion.

Pistons:
1. DeuceWallaces
2. Final.wrath
3. All Net

Houston Rockets
1.fatboy11
2.rezznor/JSub (tie)
3.Fudge

LakersThey get more because, well...they're Laker fans)

1) Hotsizzle
2) LakerDynasty
3)Bleedinpurple
4) SoCalMike
5)Bobcatt4Ever
6)LakerFreak
7)Cool
Raptors

Kwajo
Qwyjibo
Pistol Pete

Suns:
Rab
ARoc23
Statman32

SonicsThey get two because, well...there are only two known Sonic fans)
Rainerbeachpoet
Heykid

Wizards:
geeWiz
Ridonks
V-Man

Last edited by shafir : 04-18-2007 at 10:57 PM.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:59 PM   #2
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Top 3 Posters for Each Team

Pistons:
1. DeuceWallaces
2. Final.wrath
3. All Net
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:01 PM   #3
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila
Pistons:
1. DeuceWallaces
2. Final.wrath
3. All Net

The thread is BEST for each team, not worst.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:02 PM   #4
Fudge
No fufu shit

Fudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputation

too long to do for every team.

Houston Rockets
fatboy11
rezznor/JSub (tie, you pick)
yours truly
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:04 PM   #5
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaTnHEhQn-c

I put myself up there for the Rockets but only recently. I have not been around anywhere near as long as clutchcity, rezz, fatboy, jsub and I am probably forgetting some others.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:06 PM   #6
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lakers:

1) Hotsizzle
2) LakerDynasty
3) Bleedinpurple

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:07 PM   #7
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Raptors

Kwajo
Qwyjibo
Pistol Pete

Not in order, just the 3 best.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:09 PM   #8
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
The thread is BEST for each team, not worst.

Agreed....
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:11 PM   #9
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

me
me
me
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:14 PM   #10
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Suns:
Rab
ARoc23
Statman32

Lakers:
SoCalMike
Lakerfreak
Cool

Sonics:

Rainerbeachpoet
Heykid
and thats all the Sonics fans I can think off
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:16 PM   #11
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Suns:
Rab
ARoc23
Statman32

Lakers:
SoCalMike
Lakerfreak
Cool

Sonics:

Rainerbeachpoet
Heykid
and thats all the Sonics fans I can think off

Did i miss your homecoming? Who are you? Nobody.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:17 PM   #12
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsatyr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaTnHEhQn-c

I put myself up there for the Rockets but only recently. I have not been around anywhere near as long as clutchcity, rezz, fatboy, jsub and I am probably forgetting some others.

You and ElPigto are excellent Rockets contributors.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:18 PM   #13
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
Did i miss your homecoming? Who are you? Nobody.

I'm the guy with all the p hats. I'm the one allergic to contact with females.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:19 PM   #14
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

Lakers: these are not only the top 3 but the niciest posters on the Lakers board, there are some azzwipes on the Lakers board like Lakersdynasty, and Socalmike, they are not nice esp to Lakers forum newbies.

1) Hotsizzle
2) Bobcat4ever
3) Bleedinpurple
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:19 PM   #15
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For the Lakers, I'd go with...

Sizzle
Elementally Morale (I know he's not here often, but I like him)
Laker Logic (Ditto)

LD's close though.

For the Wizards, I'd go with...

geeWiz
V-Man
Ummm... me? Maybe that Wutang guy, although I haven't seen him post anything longer than 25 words.

Wait, I just remembered two...

Sean77 (I think that's it, and he's pretty good)
Ahh, I can't remember the name. The guy who's got the avatar with Phil Jackson's head right in front of that lady's ****.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: