Mostly media portrayal and changing teams in 2010 summer. I actually liked pre-Heat LeBron a lot. I often caught recorded games on weekdays with a friend of mine on a Saturday morning. He was a huge LeBron fan and he claims LeBron is the reason he got into basketball. My friend himself was by far the most well rounded athlete I knew in our school. Hell of an athlete and he often played like LeBron too. I've never seen him play selfish when we used to play summer leagues at the local rec center as kids.
Hes overrated. Cant sacrifice stats because hes insecure. He knows hes not the best coz the best doesnt need to prove themselves through stats. Theres a reason why duncan, russell, curry are winners and thats what 2/6 stans really dont get. They all think about is stats. They cant identify whether a player is a born winner or loser.
There was a similar thread made after the fantastic chokejob in 2011 which listed all of the reasons. I think the list went to 50+ items.
Some of mine:
1. Dancing during the bulls game
2. Boobie Gibsons 3pt contest (like he couldnt stand not being on front of the camera)
3. Saying hell take part in the dunk contest
4. Not taking part of the dunk contest and refusing to address it
5. Travels... a lot
6. Gamewinning travel layup vs. Gilzero wizards
7. Refs not calling the travel
8. Did the same move the following year, got called for travel, but defended and called it a crab dribble
9. Flops a lot.... especially for his size
10. Winking after getting away with flop
11. Says he doesnt flop
12. Having other teams personally pitch for him in 2010 all the while Miami was a done deal
13. That paradr after decision
14. Stacking the deck, admitting its gonna be easy, then act like hed been to hell to win his first chip
16. That haywood flop
17. Constant media blowjobs
18. Media spinning the return as a selfless act. When he just stacking the deck again, only younger