Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2015, 01:27 PM   #1
bond10
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 615
Default The 1-9 w/o Pippen argument

Fools, Pippen was on the Bulls in 88, 89, and 90.





bond10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 01:29 PM   #2
SouBeachTalents
LeBron > Kobe
 
SouBeachTalents's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 10,797
Default Re: The 1-9 w/o Pippen argument

Lol, but he wasn't from '85-'87 when he went 1-9, so that point is irrelevant
SouBeachTalents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 01:33 PM   #3
Prometheus
for your health
 
Prometheus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,114
Default Re: The 1-9 w/o Pippen argument

OP, what the hell is your point?
Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 01:34 PM   #4
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School
 
kuniva_dAMiGhTy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: El Dorado
Posts: 13,722
Default Re: The 1-9 w/o Pippen argument

Oh boy.. This thread belongs in the biggest fail files.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 01:39 PM   #5
sixerfan82
College star
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: south jersey
Posts: 3,948
Default Re: The 1-9 w/o Pippen argument

The man danced 6 times, the man won 6 times.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 01:41 PM   #6
funnystuff
National High School Star
 
funnystuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,034
Default Re: The 1-9 w/o Pippen argument

funnystuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 02:23 PM   #7
bond10
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 615
Default Re: The 1-9 w/o Pippen argument

bond10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 02:30 PM   #8
FKAri
NBA All-star
 
FKAri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9,648
Default Re: The 1-9 w/o Pippen argument

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
The man danced 6 times, the man won 6 times.

Did he not find a girl the other 8 years?

Lebron was always dancing. Someone else just went home with the girl more often than him. lmao

Kobe danced a bit himself too. He took a girl home his first 3 times. But he was cuckolded by Shaq.

Last edited by FKAri : 06-22-2015 at 02:33 PM.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 03:01 PM   #9
riseagainst
LeGOAT
 
riseagainst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,845
Default Re: The 1-9 w/o Pippen argument

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
Did he not find a girl the other 8 years?

Lebron was always dancing. Someone else just went home with the girl more often than him. lmao

Kobe danced a bit himself too. He took a girl home his first 3 times. But he was cuckolded by Shaq.


riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 03:20 PM   #10
nzahir
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 772
Default Re: The 1-9 w/o Pippen argument

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
Did he not find a girl the other 8 years?

Lebron was always dancing. Someone else just went home with the girl more often than him. lmao

Kobe danced a bit himself too. He took a girl home his first 3 times. But he was cuckolded by Shaq.
Lmfao, mj was a virgin for a while in real life I guess too. Thread confirms
nzahir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 04:27 PM   #11
kennethgriffin
NBA Legend
 
kennethgriffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 14,734
Default Re: The 1-9 w/o Pippen argument

jordan = 0 titles without pip
lebron = 0 titles without wade
kobe = 2 titles without shaq



kobe wins


/thread
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 04:51 PM   #12
KiiiiNG
Undefeated
 
KiiiiNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Yo head
Posts: 6,265
Default Re: The 1-9 w/o Pippen argument

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
jordan = 0 titles without pip
lebron = 0 titles without wade
kobe = 2 titles without shaq



kobe wins


/thread
kobe 1 mvp, 2 fmvps
lebron 4 mvps, 2 fmvps(will get more, hes only 30)
jordan 5 mvps, 6 fmvps


kobe loses, and his career is over.

/yourlife
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 05:03 PM   #13
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope
 
QuebecBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Quebec City, Canada
Posts: 5,934
Default Re: The 1-9 w/o Pippen argument

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
kobe 1 mvp, 2 fmvps
lebron 4 mvps, 2 fmvps(will get more, hes only 30)
jordan 5 mvps, 6 fmvps


kobe loses, and his career is over.

/yourlife

Kobe 5/7
Lebron 2/6
Jordan 6/6
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 05:05 PM   #14
Trollsmasher
The Fam
 
Trollsmasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Europe
Posts: 8,938
Default Re: The 1-9 w/o Pippen argument

OP is retarded
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 05:08 PM   #15
Beastmode88
Rose is not a HOF
 
Beastmode88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,168
Default Re: The 1-9 w/o Pippen argument

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
jordan = 0 titles without pip
lebron = 0 titles without wade
kobe = 2 titles without shaq



kobe wins


/thread

kobe also lost to the suns being up 3-1.
Beastmode88 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:52 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy