Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 11:15 PM   #1
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 has a terrific reputationBaller1986 has a terrific reputationBaller1986 has a terrific reputationBaller1986 has a terrific reputationBaller1986 has a terrific reputationBaller1986 has a terrific reputation
Default Round I: Cavaliers vs. Wizards games 1, 2 and 3

I think everybody always believe this will be a walk in the park series for the Cavaliers but i think the Washington Wizards being an underdog team will give the Cavaliers a run for the money.

But i predict the Cavaliers will win this Series 4-1. The Cavaliers beat a better and healthier Wizards last year and this will not a major problem for them against an injured laden Wizards lineup.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:16 PM   #2
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round I: Cavaliers vs. Wizards Official Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller1986
I think everybody always believe this will be a walk in the park series for the Cavaliers but i think the Washington Wizards being an underdog team will give the Cavaliers a run for the money.

But i predict the Cavaliers will win this Series 4-1.
If the Cavs don't sweep, I will be disappointed... and I'm not usually that overly optimistic. If Butler makes it back and is healthy, they might steal one.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:25 PM   #3
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
If the Cavs don't sweep, I will be disappointed... and I'm not usually that overly optimistic. If Butler makes it back and is healthy, they might steal one.
Yes, my guage for this team is whether or no they can take this first series in a sweep and the second one in 5 games, regardless of opponent. While I don't expect that to happen, but if it did, they would be impressing me.

LeBron has claimed all season it's about the playoffs, so it's his time take control and lead his team as favorites into the ECF. Nothing else is acceptable.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:29 PM   #4
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 has a terrific reputationBaller1986 has a terrific reputationBaller1986 has a terrific reputationBaller1986 has a terrific reputationBaller1986 has a terrific reputationBaller1986 has a terrific reputation

This will be Lebron James to the Nexts level remember everybody make a name for himself in the NBA Playoffs. This is where rivalries and legend are all born.

It is either Win or Go Home.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:35 PM   #5
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Lebron should dominate this series..... Its going to be a joke.

If they play Toronto who usually guards Bron??? Anthony Parker seems like he would do ok, draw a couple of charges etc.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:37 PM   #6
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cavs 4-0.

Does anything else really need to be said?
Old 04-18-2007, 11:38 PM   #7
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

easy sweep, philly would be much more difficult right now than washington
Old 04-18-2007, 11:42 PM   #8
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan3511
easy sweep, philly would be much more difficult right now than washington

Any team in the league not named Milwaukee would be more difficult for the Cavs right now than Washington. The Wizards might be the worst playoff team I have ever seen.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:45 PM   #9
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
Lebron should dominate this series..... Its going to be a joke.

If they play Toronto who usually guards Bron??? Anthony Parker seems like he would do ok, draw a couple of charges etc.
No one player for the Raps guards LeBron. They will probably start out with Parker, but try to switch things up by throwing Jorge Garbajosa and Joey Graham at him, as well.

Either way, LeBron has torched the Raps this year:

November 22: 30 points, 10 rebounds, 8 assists
February 21: 29 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists
March 3: 36 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists, 3 blocks
Old 04-18-2007, 11:51 PM   #10
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Washington takes game 1. Seriously, it'll happen, and no, this isn't sarcasm. DeShawn will key in on LeBron, and if James doesn't go down low too often, he'll do ok. Etan will clean the glass and average 15 boards per, shutting down Gooden and Varajao's rebounding opportunities, and Jamison will operate in the post, beating the Cavs PF's constantly with that quick release.

Count on it.

After that, the Cavs will win the next three, and the Wiz will take game 5. Then Washington in 6.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:52 PM   #11
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
No one player for the Raps guards LeBron. They will probably start out with Parker, but try to switch things up by throwing Jorge Garbajosa and Joey Graham at him, as well.
Garbo? Huh? Joey I could see, but Garbo? God I hope it doesn't come to that.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:54 PM   #12
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

Should be an easy one for the Cavs. 4-1. They will lose Game 3.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:54 PM   #13
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Garbo? Huh? Joey I could see, but Garbo? God I hope it doesn't come to that.

If the Raptors need to send out Garbo vs anyone, it's time to forfeit that series.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:57 PM   #14
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo

If the Raptors need to send out Garbo vs anyone, it's time to forfeit that series.

I'm telling you... I've seen it in all 3 matchups so far this year. They just put Garbo on him on the perimeter to contest an outside shot and then collapse on him if he tries to drive... it isn't like it is a 1-on-1 situation.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:59 PM   #15
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

lebron got so freakin lucky...the wizards have to be the worst playoff team ever now that gilbo and caron are out. how did lebron get so freakin lucky? they could prolly rest him the whole series and do just as good w/o him.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread