Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-19-2007, 01:39 PM   #61
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

Default Re: wolves fan ejected for fire mchale sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejoe
I bet you CAN'T get enough people to do it unless you actually buy them the tickets to see the games. Who would risk getting kicked out if they actually bought the tickets to see a NBA game besides one or two season ticket holders or people with too much money? There's no way you can guarantee a sizeable amount of people will do it so that security will have a hard time kicking people out.
I bet you go to some message board, tells a bunch of fans to do it and everyone gets excited about it. Come opening day, you actually go to the arena with a store-made "Fire McFail" shirt and sign, get kicked out in the first quarter while everyone stays and enjoy the game, and you wouldn't even be on the news because you're not the first one to do it. There's no way you can get enough people to do it, I'd pay-pal you $100 if you can pull it off.
I'm not talking about people on message boards.

I'm talking about people who personally know me and my passion for the cause.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:42 PM   #62
TheHonestTruth
Banned

McHale rules all. If he ever trades KG, he should trade him to a team with a worse record than the Wolves. Unless that team is the Fakers.
TheHonestTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 10:06 PM   #63
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejoe
I bet you CAN'T get enough people to do it unless you actually buy them the tickets to see the games. Who would risk getting kicked out if they actually bought the tickets to see a NBA game besides one or two season ticket holders or people with too much money? There's no way you can guarantee a sizeable amount of people will do it so that security will have a hard time kicking people out.
I bet you go to some message board, tells a bunch of fans to do it and everyone gets excited about it. Come opening day, you actually go to the arena with a store-made "Fire McFail" shirt and sign, get kicked out in the first quarter while everyone stays and enjoy the game, and you wouldn't even be on the news because you're not the first one to do it. There's no way you can get enough people to do it, I'd pay-pal you $100 if you can pull it off.
Actually theres a radio station with a DJ thats vowed to air a fire mchale rally.

the station stopped carrying wolves games so why would they care
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 10:45 PM   #64
gts
Sons of Antartica

Don't know if it's been posted or not but...

http://www.firemchale.com/
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: