Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 01:35 AM   #31
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Round 1: (1) Mavericks vs (8) Warriors Thread:

devin will guard baron. id bet alot on that. dallas will win in 5(gs will win one of the two in dallas, everyone will get ready for an upset and dallas will win both in oakland.)
Old 04-19-2007, 01:35 AM   #32
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

devin will guard baron. id bet alot on that. dallas will win in 5(gs will win one of the two in dallas, everyone will get ready for an upset and dallas will win both in oakland.)
Old 04-19-2007, 01:36 AM   #33
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
HEY JACK ASS....THE MAVS HAVE THE #2 OFFENSE IN THE NBA BEHIND THE SUNS

If Nellie was the coach of the Mavs they would be THE best offensive team in the league.. that's the difference.. and that's all Nellie need to beat Avery..
Old 04-19-2007, 01:41 AM   #34
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabCasablancas
If Nellie was the coach of the Mavs they would be THE best offensive team in the league..

and one of the crappiest defensive teams in the league...

look dude....you just said that Terry, Howard, and Stack are poor shooters...that is proof that you just *********ed to a video of Don Nelson walking along the side of the court...

Old 04-19-2007, 01:44 AM   #35
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

Quote:
and one of the crappiest defensive teams in the league...

look dude....you just said that Terry, Howard, and Stack are poor shooters...that is proof that you just *********ed to a video of Don Nelson walking along the side of the court...

Do you want me to break out 3 point FG% from the playoffs last season Byatch? Go try to sell your Mavs BS homer crap somewhere else..
Old 04-19-2007, 01:50 AM   #36
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabCasablancas
Do you want me to break out 3 point FG% from the playoffs last season Byatch? Go try to sell your Mavs BS homer crap somewhere else..

why are you talking about last season?

how about you give me this season's percentages...

oh wait....that would ruin any hope for an arguement that you might have.....never mind

Old 04-19-2007, 01:54 AM   #37
number23
Decent playground baller

number23 has an OK reputation so far

How in Gods name is the NBA letting Dallas pass without playing their starters yesterday and playing them today so GOLDEN STATE can get in? WOW
Old 04-19-2007, 01:59 AM   #38
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by number23
How in Gods name is the NBA letting Dallas pass without playing their starters yesterday and playing them today so GOLDEN STATE can get in? WOW

I heard that they are looking into this...the Mavs may get fined

Old 04-19-2007, 01:59 AM   #39
ThaWarrior
Local High School Star

ThaWarrior has an OK reputation so far

it doesnt matter, warriors would have probably won since he would probably play the starters for no more than 26 mins, clippers lost today anyways so the warriors would have made it anyways
Old 04-19-2007, 02:02 AM   #40
Sneakerpro
I hit open 5-footers

Sneakerpro has an OK reputation so far

Thank god we are playing the Warriors.

After we sweep people are going to look real stupid.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:05 AM   #41
raiderfan19
Shazam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by number23
its their right to do whatever they feel like doing.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:11 AM   #42
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
its their right to do whatever they feel like doing.

this is not true...if the NBA determines that they lost the game on purpose they will get fined...

all NBA teams owe the fans (the people that paid good money for tickets) a real game of basketball....they also owe it to the other teams in the NBA

I have heard talks of the NBA making a new rule that states you can only sit out (come to the game not dressed) 2 starting players because of what happened in GS

how would you feel as a ticket holder if you went to the game and half the Mavs were wearing a suit?....I would just stand up and leave before the game even started

Old 04-19-2007, 02:59 AM   #43
demirci
I hit open layups

demirci has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
this is not true...if the NBA determines that they lost the game on purpose they will get fined...

all NBA teams owe the fans (the people that paid good money for tickets) a real game of basketball....they also owe it to the other teams in the NBA

I have heard talks of the NBA making a new rule that states you can only sit out (come to the game not dressed) 2 starting players because of what happened in GS

how would you feel as a ticket holder if you went to the game and half the Mavs were wearing a suit?....I would just stand up and leave before the game even started

Avery didn't want his starters to play back-to-back games. And Dallas wanted to end the season with a win. What's wrong with that?
Old 04-19-2007, 03:07 AM   #44
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I heard that they are looking into this...the Mavs may get fined

you must be kidding.

besides the fact that Dallas matches up better with the Clippers, teams have done the same thing for years. It wouldn't make sense to start fining them now. Plus I seem to remember the Clippers tanking a game to avoid playing Dallas last year in the first round so justice was served.
Old 04-19-2007, 03:08 AM   #45
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

where are you even hearing this crap?

also, i would think here is a good chance for the younger players to show if they will be worth using the playoffs any, here is a good chance for bench players to get a final tuneup and I would think anyone who didn't see it coming obviously doesn't follow basketball all that much.

Last edited by kentatm : 04-19-2007 at 03:11 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread