Originally Posted by GDub
Kirilenko hasnt been himself the whole season, his numbers are down to 8.3/4.7/2.9 for the season, best thing he can do is be a defensive presence against t-mac.
Actually. If you have seen the last two jazz games and the few games he played in before he got hurt, you would know that he has been himself lately. I think that the "jazz winning in 5" is pushing it a bit, but i do think that the jazz will win the series. I think that the jazz win it in six.
One thing to look at is what advantages the rockets have over the jazz, and what advantages the jazz have over the rockets. There are probably more, add on to the lists if you can think of any.
Rockets advantages in the series:
1. Yao Ming is too big and talanted for the jazz to guard.
2. The jazz have had
problems against talented shooting guards. Not so much now as in the past though.
3. Dikembe and Yao should be able to shut down the paint/ a better defensive team.
4. The rockets can at least match our rebounding.
5. Home court advantage
Jazz Advantages in the series:
1. Deeper and stronger bench.
2. Deron williams >>> Alston
3. Memo can pull whoever is guarding him way outside the paint.
4. The jazz proved in the game on April 1 that they could be very successful running the high pick and roll with boozer when yao is guarding him.
5. The pressure on houston to keep homecourt