Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 06-13-2006, 01:55 AM   #1
EB best in LA
Can barely lace up my sneakers

EB best in LA has an OK reputation so far
Default do u think gerrald wallace would fit?

he looks good on paper 4 maggete that is what we need plus a little more cap room i think i think if maggetee declins majorliy this year they should get him at the trade deadline
EB best in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:17 PM   #2
lawlerslaw100
Good High School Starter

lawlerslaw100 has decent reputationlawlerslaw100 has decent reputation
Thumbs down MAx is Worth > Wallace

MAx has a good contract and the Bob Kitties would have to sweeten
the pot for the deal to happen. Maybe a 1st round draft pick in 2008 or 2009.
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 01:23 PM   #3
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Be realistic. A trade for Gerald Wallace is no more realistic than a trade for Lebron James, or Dwyane Wade. Wallace is by far the Bobcats best and most popular player, and he's very young. He will be the face of their franchise for the next 10 years.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 09:10 PM   #4
hutcht02
Mr. Basketball

hutcht02 has an OK reputation so far
Lightbulb Heres a trade for ya

how bout Maggette to Boston for Gerald Green (or Sebastian Telfair), Theo Ratliff and a future 1st round lottery protected draft pick? We'd bring in a rising star, Dunleavy's veteran forward in Ratliff and have a draft pick for, maybe, next year which is supposed to be the best draft class in a long time.
hutcht02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 04:17 AM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Maggette for Green sounds good and even a better deal for the clippers. The more young talent for them to have, the better.

Theyre in a situation where Brand is about to reach his prime and they can use more offensive help anyways especially when cassel is gone.
lakerfreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 08:57 AM   #6
Czar
I airball my layups

Czar has an OK reputation so far

Wallace won't be leaving the Bobcats.
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 11:19 AM   #7
II Peter
Kids at the park dunk on me

II Peter has an OK reputation so far

None of these will happen and I definitely can't see Max and Pierce playing together
II Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 03:13 PM   #8
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

him for maggette would be a good trade because right now it looks like the clippers dont really care about maggette. he probably wont get that much playing time this season either if he sticks with the team.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 04:54 PM   #9
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Lightbulb I'm taking my memories with me....

When the Clippers trade Maggette...that will be a good day.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 05:38 PM   #10
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutcht02
how bout Maggette to Boston for Gerald Green (or Sebastian Telfair), Theo Ratliff and a future 1st round lottery protected draft pick? We'd bring in a rising star, Dunleavy's veteran forward in Ratliff and have a draft pick for, maybe, next year which is supposed to be the best draft class in a long time.
I doub the Celts would trade Gerald Green...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 07:05 PM   #11
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
I doub the Celts would trade Gerald Green...

i think 4 maggette they would...they are looking for an effective score to play along side pierce or he can even be used as more trade bait for allen iverson, whom they desperatly want, celts are rebuilding but they are still concentrated on the present...being that pierce sint getting any younger
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 02:28 PM   #12
hutcht02
Mr. Basketball

hutcht02 has an OK reputation so far
Lightbulb WB This??

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...teams=28~12~12

If the Raps throw in a 1st rd pick (lottery protected) for this year, thats a great trade!

Last edited by hutcht02 : 07-27-2006 at 02:30 PM.
hutcht02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 07:32 PM   #13
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

^might be ok trade if clips really want to get rid of him

Gerald Green is just too talented for the Celts to give up, him and Foye would have been awesome together...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: