Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 02:36 PM   #31
-primetime-

Default Re: Anyone here think that the Mav's WONT win the 1st Round Series against the Warriors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicToWorthy
Wow. Ok Mav's fans, now that this thread has been viewed by over 1,000 people and you guys are down 3-1 in the series, I just would like to know if any of you (who said the Mavs were going to win the series 4-1, 4-2, etc.) would like to apologize here on the message board about Under Estimating the Warriors?

ok...I will man up and say I was wrong...I never thought we would be down 3 to 1....never...

I don't think i need to apologize or anything....but I will admitt to under estimating GS...

I don't think we can win three in a row against them...(hopefully I am wrong about that as well)

Old 04-30-2007, 02:47 PM   #32
MagicToWorthy
Kids at the park dunk on me

MagicToWorthy has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Anyone here think that the Mav's WONT win the 1st Round Series against the Warriors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
ok...I will man up and say I was wrong...I never thought we would be down 3 to 1....never...

I don't think i need to apologize or anything....but I will admitt to under estimating GS...

I don't think we can win three in a row against them...(hopefully I am wrong about that as well)

Ok, scratch the 'apology' thing, but atleast owning up to Under estimating them with a little reason behind doing so is good enough for me.
Old 04-30-2007, 03:22 PM   #33
BigAl
High School JV MVP

BigAl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicToWorthy
Ok, scratch the 'apology' thing, but atleast owning up to Under estimating them with a little reason behind doing so is good enough for me.

Im not even going to apologize for underestimating the Warriors. I still think they are a mediocre team. They just happen to match up great against the Mavs. They don't dominate any other team in the league except for the Mavs. This does not make the Warriors a great team, just fortunate that they didn't play any other team in the first round.
Old 04-30-2007, 03:56 PM   #34
nbapoints
Decent playground baller

nbapoints has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl
Im not even going to apologize for underestimating the Warriors. I still think they are a mediocre team. They just happen to match up great against the Mavs. They don't dominate any other team in the league except for the Mavs. This does not make the Warriors a great team, just fortunate that they didn't play any other team in the first round.

The Warriors were kicking everyones asses the last 6 weeks or so. Well, except the Lakers and Spurs. The Spurs demolished the Warriors by 40. The even were able to take Steve Nash out of the game a few weeks ago.

But they just got all their players healthy and working together. to say the are great, mediocre or lousy doesn't make sense because they haven't proven what they can do over a whole season or in a long playoff run yet. I think they can play with anyone now though and can dominate other some other teams easily.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:12 PM   #35
Diesel J
NBA lottery pick

Diesel J has decent reputationDiesel J has decent reputation
Default Re: Anyone here think that the Mav's WONT win the 1st Round Series against the Warrio

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzo

BTW, i loved the shot of stephen jackson saying, "who's gonna guard me"? and then josh howard effortlessly stripping him the next time down the court which led to a layup. Then i loved watching jackson act like a teenager as he left the game. Sad thing is that was probably jackson's best game ever. You know jackson aint gonna control his emotions. So maybe harringtom and richardson pick it up, but jackson will start missing some of those 3's like he normally does.

Jackon is outplaying Dirk so far
Old 04-30-2007, 04:23 PM   #36
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl
True that they match up very well vs the Mavs, but there is no excuse for this team to be down 3-1. None.

The series is not over yet, and the Mavs are a great team, but they aren't playing like one at all.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:20 PM   #37
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab

The series is not over yet,

It is over...

and if I am wrong about that then I will apologize to you 100 times a day

Old 04-30-2007, 08:21 PM   #38
unknownsidhu
Can barely lace up my sneakers

unknownsidhu has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Anyone here think that the Mav's WONT win the 1st Round Series against the Warrio

Mavs 4-3 FTW!
Old 04-30-2007, 11:17 PM   #39
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

ya i admit i underestimated them but i wont apologize for thinking the mavs could easily win this one because I am a fan.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:10 AM   #40
Makin' it happen

Makin' it happen has an OK reputation so far

i told my friends if GS wins the series id drive my car off a cliff hope they dont hold me to that i wanna know what silentmav has to say hes a smart guy
Old 05-01-2007, 09:58 PM   #41
sunsruleoveryou

sunsruleoveryou has an OK reputation so far

Changed my mind mavs go down tonight
Old 05-02-2007, 12:55 AM   #42
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsruleoveryou
Changed my mind mavs go down tonight

To bad your wrong.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:38 PM   #43
BigAl
High School JV MVP

BigAl has an OK reputation so far

Well they live to fight another day.

If they can play like they did in Game 4 (in Oakland) and actually finish this time, then they have a good shot at winning game 6. If this happens then Dallas definitely has the edge coming home for game 7.
Old 05-02-2007, 07:20 PM   #44
Mavs4ever

Mavs4ever has an OK reputation so far

Mavs need to kill 'em in the first half, just like they did last game, it could definitely create some cushion on the 2nd half onslaught of the Warriors. Have faith, if Mavs win game 6, sure enuff they'll win Game 7.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:20 AM   #45
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

wow. just pathetic. almost makes me sorry for being a Mavs fan. they looked like a bunch of high schoolers out there tonight.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread