Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-20-2007, 05:01 PM   #1
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Predict the NBA finals

I say Detroit v. Spurs, Spurs win.
(yeah i know, really goin out on a limb eh? )
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 06:07 PM   #2
Comedy Central
Kids at the park dunk on me

Comedy Central has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Predict the NBA finals

I also think those two teams have the best chances to make the finals.

The pistons are the most prepared and consistent team in the east and is really one level above everyone else, add home advantage on top of that, they shouldn't have much problem reaching the finals. Well, maybe some resistence from the heat or the bulls, whichever comes on top.

The Spurs imo are the best team in the league, record wise they are behind the Mavs and the Suns but what's scary about this team is that they never seemed "serious" or played 100% in the regular season, they won a lot of their games without even trying too much. How many times have we seen Tim Duncan playing only 28,30 mins and half of their roster registering double digits in points? Not only that, even those games in which they seemed to struggle and won by a relatively small margin, they actually always had the situation under control, what they often do is they build a 8-10 points lead at the early stage of the game, regardless whether the other team is the Pistons or Bobcats, then start slacking off, dream walking or switching to some "bench training" mode until their opponents are about to close the gap, Realizing they might want to be a bit more serious the spurs would creat another 8 points lead in 3-4 mins, again. They are really that good but boxscores cannot reflect such dominance. Overall I think they are the most "taking the mick while beating you nicely" team in the league, they might not appear so though, thanks to their boring ass playing style. when the playoffs begin, spurs will go 100% with Duncan and Manu playing more mins and all other veterans showing their playoffs and finals experience, that upgrade will make them head and shoulders above everyone else and hence the team to beat.
Comedy Central is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 06:12 PM   #3
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Phoenix - Toronto

Phoenix wins

This is the year when Nash doesn't get regular season MVP but gets Finals MVP
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 06:35 PM   #4
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far

Heat-Spurs. Miami in 7.
Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:41 PM   #5
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Dallas-Detroit.

Dallas in 6.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:42 PM   #6
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
Me too
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:43 PM   #7
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

Lakers vs Cleveland
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:45 PM   #8
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaBolla
Lakers vs Cleveland

I think I will go with Golden State vs. Washington.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:49 PM   #9
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

San Antonio vs Detroit

And I hate that.

I really want to say Phoenix vs Detroit, but I know Phoenix can't make it past the Spurs. They could beat the Mavs, but not the Spurs. The Mavs can beat the Spurs, but not the Suns, IMO. Houston probably can't beat any of them right now. No one else matters.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:49 PM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Heat and Spurs Spurs in 6
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:57 PM   #11
KIWI

spurs or mavs in 6 over detroit
Old 04-20-2007, 09:58 PM   #12
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
Dallas-Detroit.

Dallas in 6.

Dallas in 7
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:28 PM   #13
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
same here but i have the pistons winning in 6 again
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:46 PM   #14
KIWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
same here but i have the pistons winning in 6 again

explain
Old 04-20-2007, 10:47 PM   #15
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWI
explain

coz Spurs suck, Nugz will sweep their azzes.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: