Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2007, 07:24 PM   #1
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?
 
ALBballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,894
Default OT: PSP Hackable?

I just wanted to know if the new PSP's were hackable or not. I heard once you update to 2.5 you can't play downloaded games, but maybe things have changed since then. Anyone got any info?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:28 PM   #2
Big One
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,382
Default Re: OT: PSP Hackable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I just wanted to know if the new PSP's were hackable or not. I heard once you update to 2.5 you can't play downloaded games, but maybe things have changed since then. Anyone got any info?


i heard that too...better to just stick with the 2.0 i guess don't upgrade. But if i'm not mistaken the 3.0 should be out now which allows it to be hackable.
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:32 PM   #3
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?
 
ALBballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,894
Default Re: OT: PSP Hackable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big One
i heard that too...better to just stick with the 2.0 i guess don't upgrade. But if i'm not mistaken the 3.0 should be out now which allows it to be hackable.

If Sony realeases more upgrades, I would guess they would make it harder to hack. I might just want to get one now because the price ain't too bad (169 on amazon), and I already have a 4 gig sony stick that I really don't use on my sony erickson.

BTW, is your psp hacked?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:34 PM   #4
rknine15
Buckets Baby
 
rknine15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,337
Default Re: OT: PSP Hackable?

My psp has firmware 3.03 oa c. Now i can run homebrew and such

this is a hacked version btw
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:35 PM   #5
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?
 
ALBballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,894
Default Re: OT: PSP Hackable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rknine15
My psp has firmware 3.03 oa c. Now i can run homebrew and such

Uh, so you would be able to play games you downloaded from torrents?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:32 PM   #6
Top_Of_Tha_World
High School Varsity 12th Man
 
Top_Of_Tha_World's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 542
Default Re: OT: PSP Hackable?

Hmm say word you could dl on a psp. What games are good for PSP?
Top_Of_Tha_World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:37 PM   #7
Ballastic
<////////////}~
 
Ballastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 959
Default Re: OT: PSP Hackable?

I have a PSP but I dont even have time to play it. Anybody wanna buy it? I have Hot Shot Golf, Madden 06, GTA Liberty Stories, a few movies I cant remember off the top of my head and a 1GB memory stick.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:39 PM   #8
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?
 
ALBballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,894
Default Re: OT: PSP Hackable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballastic
I have a PSP but I dont even have time to play it. Anybody wanna buy it? I have Hot Shot Golf, Madden 06, GTA Liberty Stories, a few movies I cant remember off the top of my head and a 1GB memory stick.

how much?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy