Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-21-2007, 01:04 AM   #31
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Another strange comment from Amare about Nash...

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Dirk's his best friend...and even said that while as a competitor he wants to win another MVP, he'd love Dirk to win it.

And that Marion comment (some of his real ones) deserve a lot more than what Nash has given. Let's be honest here. If I'm a star player, I'm calling Marion out for that.
He just comes off in the sense that, I can tell he really wants the MVP, and would be happier if he got it this year again. I don't know if its just something i'm picking up that nobody else is, but thats how I feel.

And I bet Marion has said something along those lines off camera
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:06 AM   #32
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
That I have no problem with cause I'm the same way with Durant. I get a different sense though when you attack his character. Just seems like more than simply critiquing his game. Maybe I'm mixing you up with one of the many other Nash ******, but a lot of them post in a way that makes you think they dream about walking up to him and KO'ing him...even though he's a great guy.

No one should ever get that worked up over a player.

I dont know there is something about NAsh in interviews that seems annoying to me, he seems passive aggressive(i hate passive aggressive people ). Maybe its not arrogance maybe def passive aggressiveness.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:09 AM   #33
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
And I bet Marion has said something along those lines off camera

He does...about once a week out loud.....once per minute in his head.

Quote:
I dont know there is something about NAsh in interviews that seems annoying to me, he seems passive aggressive(i hate passive aggressive people ). Maybe its not arrogance maybe def passive aggressiveness.

He doesn't joke much in interviews...serious guy. What you see as arrogance, I see as a guy who gives serious answers. For a guy that's a real joke and fun guy, I've always noticed how awkwardly serious he is during interviews...I can't hold that against him though.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:10 AM   #34
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ash/index.html

Why do people keep promoting Nash for MVP when the other stars on his own team obviously think that's a load of crap?

why do you keep digging up these quotes?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:12 AM   #35
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease

maybe... and just maybe it is because youre such a pathetic h8r that you actually stop breathing and oxygen doesn't go to your brain...kind of like when you post on ISH:)
Old 04-21-2007, 01:16 AM   #36
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
To me, Steve Nash has a strange sense of humor that not many people seem to understand. Sometimes you can't tell whether he is joking about something or not.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:17 AM   #37
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab
To me, Steve Nash has a strange sense of humor that not many people seem to understand. Sometimes you can't tell whether he is joking about something or not.

Nash is from Canada, a lot more dry humor and sarcasm, Americans dont get it.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:18 AM   #38
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
why do you keep digging up these quotes?

Cos I want to stick it in the face of Nash-is-MVP-apologists like you. If Amare thinks Nash for MVP is a farce, who has more credibility than a key teammate?

konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:21 AM   #39
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

The Suns should trade Amare for KG.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:22 AM   #40
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Nash is from Canada, a lot more dry humor and sarcasm, Americans dont get it.
It took me a while to get used to, but I think I have him figured out now.

I remember his first year back with the Suns, he was doing an interview with Ahmad Rashad, and Ahmad asked him, (paraphrasing of course)

"I understand that NWA is one of your favorite music groups."

Nash replied. "Yes."

Ahmad asked, "Why is that?"

Nash replied, "Because I'm gangsta."

Only he said it all monotone and straightfaced before cracking a smile. I thought it was hilarious, but Ahmad just kind of gave him a blank stare for a while.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:22 AM   #41
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52

then Nash could make KG better as well.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:22 AM   #42
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

Quote:
I'm delusional

Hey Konex,

did you ever stop to wonder why the people who run this board took the time to write in special code, just to have the above statement below your name?

funny how the world views things isnt it
Old 04-21-2007, 01:23 AM   #43
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
No, Marion and others for KG.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:25 AM   #44
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Hey Konex,

did you ever stop to wonder why the people who run this board took the time to write in special code, just to have the above statement below your name?

funny how the world views things isnt it

Either you agree with Amare (who plays with Nash everyday) or you don't. I'll listen to the guy on Steve's team.

PS: I'm pretty sure Marion feels the same way
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:25 AM   #45
Cavsfan
Banned

Cavsfan has an OK reputation so far

At the end of the day who do the scoring and the dirty job Amare Stoudemire and Shawn Marion anyway i am waiting for the Trade deal this coming off season guess what if Nash and his Suns did not make the NBA Finals.

Bye Nash you team will be a lottery team
Cavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: