Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-21-2007, 01:45 PM   #1
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default "If We Don't Get Out The 1st Round, It's On Me" -Tmac

, he actually sounded like he cared. Bravo. I might even become a fan of the Rockets this postseason.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:46 PM   #2
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: "If We Don't Get Out The 1st Round, It's On Me" -Tmac

they're winning the title this year.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:46 PM   #3
Soccer10
Banned

Soccer10 has an OK reputation so far

Go Tracy!!!!
Soccer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:47 PM   #4
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15

Doubt they'll be able to beat the Cavs in the finals, GeeWiz... Lebron is a beast... Who will be able to guard him?
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:47 PM   #5
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

not with Skip at the point
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:49 PM   #6
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Nah, maybe next year. I think Tracy had a too much riding on getting out the first round. If they beat Utah, I think they'll have a bit of a letdown in the second round. Only natural, though.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:50 PM   #7
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Doubt they'll be able to beat the Cavs in the finals, GeeWiz... Lebron is a beast... Who will be able to guard him?

I doubt the Cavs will represent the East in the Finals. They wont get past Detroit IMO. Assuming Rockets get past the Jazz and Dallas gets past the Warriors, Im not too sure about Houston in that series.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:51 PM   #8
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Glad to see T-Mac put it out there on the line like that!

Props.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:57 PM   #9
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Battier and TMac are 2 of the best defensive wings in baketball... and they have one of the best team defenses around... and Cavs aren't making the Finals anyway...
Old 04-21-2007, 01:59 PM   #10
guangmoreno
Banned

guangmoreno has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

the most intelligent post here.
Rox beat Jazz in 5
Dallas beat GS in 7
and Rox beat Dallas in 6. Dallas have no big quick player to guard Yao, and every game when Tmac plays against Dallas, he's always > 30 pts.
guangmoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:01 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They are my favorites out of the West but it will be extremely hard for them to get past Dallas and San Antonio or Pheonix.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:02 PM   #12
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Battier and TMac are 2 of the best defensive wings in baketball... and they have one of the best team defenses around... and Cavs aren't making the Finals anyway...

Play along...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:04 PM   #13
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
Play along...
lol.

they were actually my pick to make the Finals until about 2 weeks ago when I fell in love with the Pistons. so I don't view it as a joke like others might. my b.
Old 04-21-2007, 02:04 PM   #14
despurs
High School JV MVP

despurs has an OK reputation so far

he got mad at Stephen a.
despurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:08 PM   #15
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far