Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-21-2007, 02:09 PM   #16
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "If We Don't Get Out The 1st Round, It's On Me" -Tmac

No one can beat the Cavs. That LH-Bron defensive combo. James' untouchable shooting from downtown combined with his ability to get to the line and knock down FT's. Snow's defensive prowess on the perimeter, their coaching advantage, Z on the block...

Watch out
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:20 PM   #17
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballastic
Anybody got a link for this interview?
was on espn
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:48 PM   #18
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Yeah, that was a pretty honest and intense interview, especially the end when they cut away. Let's see if he backs it up tonight. TMac, though he hasn't won a series, has always had great postseasons individually -- he doesn't have much to be ashamed of, personally.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:51 PM   #19
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far

He sounded like he had some anger, I love that. Angry T-Mac = Scary T-Mac = Dunking and Driving T-Mac. But then again SAS is pretty easy to get mad at.
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:52 PM   #20
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Tmac looked pissed. At the end where they cut it off, it looked like he was getting up to leave after yelling "...It's on me"

I wish him the best of luck, one of my fav players, but I think Utah will win this series.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:53 PM   #21
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
Yeah, that was a pretty honest and intense interview, especially the end when they cut away. Let's see if he backs it up tonight. TMac, though he hasn't won a series, has always had great postseasons individually -- he doesn't have much to be ashamed of, personally.

I hated how SAS twisted tracy's words. T-Mac was right, his team has NEVER been favored to win a series, you have to give some credit to the other teams. But SAS made it seem like Tracy was never confident in his team, which is total BS.
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 08:13 PM   #22
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

so the years before it wasn't on him at all?
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 08:17 PM   #23
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

man... if Tmac puts it on himself to drive this'll be a short series. but if he shoots jumpers it could get ugly with AKs hand in his face.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 08:34 PM   #24
ronron15
High School Starter

ronron15 is considered somewhat coolronron15 is considered somewhat cool

i think he also said "cause its my team"... and he was goin to be asked further into that statement... but he just kept saying "its on me"

good to see tmac be responsible like this... cause they're winning n hes a mvp candidate, so if they lose, reasonable for him to be responsible
ronron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 08:39 PM   #25
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Tmac looked pissed. At the end where they cut it off, it looked like he was getting up to leave after yelling "...It's on me"

I wish him the best of luck, one of my fav players, but I think Utah will win this series.

If you were a real TMac fan, sizzle, you'd be rooting for the Rockets. Not making avatar bets for a Jazz win.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 08:46 PM   #26
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
If you were a real TMac fan, sizzle, you'd be rooting for the Rockets. Not making avatar bets for a Jazz win.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 08:50 PM   #27
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

The Jazz have nobody Like Tracy McGrady, he is going to explode, and now this is what good leaders do. Utah is officially in **** creek starting tonight on ESPN.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 08:55 PM   #28
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
The Jazz have nobody Like Tracy McGrady, he is going to explode, and now this is what good leaders do. Utah is officially in **** creek starting tonight on ESPN.

i have been let down too many times by TMAC led teams. He is going to have to show me.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 08:56 PM   #29
jasonterry
Banned

jasonterry has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™

it's going to be funny when Utah wins tonight
jasonterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 08:58 PM   #30
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

In the preseason I picked the Rockets to win it all, but last night when I filled out my bracket at nba.com, I went with the Mavs.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: