Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-22-2007, 03:28 PM   #1
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default I think I hate Lamar Odom.

you know the way he grabs a rebound with one hand and sort of lazily holds it up there and then lazily dribbles it up? like he doesn't give a ****?

that **** haunts my dreams. i HATE it.

I seriously want to slap Odom at least 10 times per quarter. I hate how he never got himself an offhand. I hate everything about this lazy, stupid weedhead. he could be a top 10 player right now no problem. I've always stuck up for this guy for some inexplicable reason but I think I'm ready to put him on the Dead To Me list. I've never seen a less intense mfer in my life. just doesn't care. at all.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 03:29 PM   #2
Soccer10
Banned

Soccer10 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I think I hate Lamar Odom.

Now that's a quality post!!!!!
Soccer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 03:30 PM   #3
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 03:38 PM   #4
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

I still don't get how nobody else in the NBA has realized he never goes right and always generally does 1 of 2 moves

He'll straight dribble drive on the left and layup or he'll jump stop, then pivot and fake and lil baby hook

and there's the catch and shoot
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 03:40 PM   #5
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That's what I'm ****ING TALKING ABOUT!! God, those last two plays had me so excited. You could just see it in his movements, he wanted to go to the whole. ****ing awesome. Lamar.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 03:42 PM   #6
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
you know the way he grabs a rebound with one hand and sort of lazily holds it up there and then lazily dribbles it up? like he doesn't give a ****?

that **** haunts my dreams. i HATE it.

I seriously want to slap Odom at least 10 times per quarter. I hate how he never got himself an offhand. I hate everything about this lazy, stupid weedhead. he could be a top 10 player right now no problem. I've always stuck up for this guy for some inexplicable reason but I think I'm ready to put him on the Dead To Me list. I've never seen a less intense mfer in my life. just doesn't care. at all.

You were saying?

Man I hope I didnt just jinx it.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 03:42 PM   #7
Soccer10
Banned

Odom sucks. But I knew he was going to own the Suns.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:06 PM   #8
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer10
Odom sucks. But I knew he was going to own the Suns.

weak
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 04:10 PM   #9
Soccer10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot

weak

Weak why?

Read my posts dumbass, I've always said he'd own the Suns. That's one of the reasons why I bet on the Lakers.

GeeWiz is kinda right but I hate him for different reasons.

And weak..what's weak?
Old 04-22-2007, 04:12 PM   #10
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ManUtd didn't hate him. Watsupwithat?
Old 04-22-2007, 04:14 PM   #11
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
I still don't get how nobody else in the NBA has realized he never goes right and always generally does 1 of 2 moves

He'll straight dribble drive on the left and layup or he'll jump stop, then pivot and fake and lil baby hook

and there's the catch and shoot

What are you talking about??

1. He is 7 feet tall with handles. He is not going to get his shot blocked regardless.

2. Left handers are harder to stop in the post

3....HE actually does go right..I don't know what game your watching. I don't even get to see Laker games and I know that.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 04:15 PM   #12
RidonKs
NBA Legend

I'm still confused. You both have different thoughts, you both do different things, and yet you're still both absolute ****ing retards. I don't know what to think.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:16 PM   #13
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gee Wiz,

I dont mean to start a fight but whats the matter with Odom grabbing boards with one hand?

He gets so much higher and gets a better advantage on the boards when he does that. It helps actually.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 04:17 PM   #14
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
What are you talking about??

1. He is 7 feet tall with handles. He is not going to get his shot blocked regardless.

2. Left handers are harder to stop in the post

3....HE actually does go right..I don't know what game your watching. I don't even get to see Laker games and I know that.
You could count on one hand the amount of times he goes to the right side of the court dribbling with his right hand, no exxageration. Take note in the second half
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 04:17 PM   #15
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I'm still confused. You both have different thoughts, you both do different things, and yet you're still both absolute ****ing retards. I don't know what to think.

easy explanation...psycho issues
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: