Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-22-2007, 04:30 PM   #16
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I think I hate Lamar Odom.

dude lost his infant child. He realizes b-ball isn't the most important thing in the world. He has perspective.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 04:31 PM   #17
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Gee Wiz,

I dont mean to start a fight but whats the matter with Odom grabbing boards with one hand?

He gets so much higher and gets a better advantage on the boards when he does that. It helps actually.
no. I mean when he is wide open for a rebound. its just the most visual example of Odom demonstrating for all the world to see how little effort he puts into the game. just sorta lets it glide into his left hand. its disgusting.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 04:31 PM   #18
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
dude lost his infant child. He realizes b-ball isn't the most important thing in the world. He has perspective.
yeah sure ok
Old 04-22-2007, 04:34 PM   #19
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We all want our basketball players to have fire-breathing intensity, but sometimes..........they just don't. It's a fact of life. Not everyone can be a basketball-aholic like Kobe.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:37 PM   #20
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
We all want our basketball players to have fire-breathing intensity, but sometimes..........they just don't. It's a fact of life. Not everyone can be a basketball-aholic like Kobe.
you can't seriously have this little knowledge of Odom's history.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:40 PM   #21
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
you can't seriously have this little knowledge of Odom's history.

"Intense" and Lamar Odom just don't go together.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:54 PM   #22
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

geez..............and I'M the one that gets my posts deleted??
Old 04-22-2007, 04:56 PM   #23
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer10
Puperty eh idiot? You deserve to have your ass kicked badly you moron. Wish I could do it myself. You have no respect for people who are clearly above you you ****ing ****.
You know **** about bball, you probably can't even play, you're an all around lost cause you freaking simpleton.
Go suck **** because you don't know **** about basketball, idiotic homer with no knowledge..

I quote a guy "how is Kobe a swingman"

Idiot. Playing roles is one thing, not knowing **** is a bit different.

I understand you are still a very young man. Still much to learn. So I don't hold your childish rants against you.
I was playing college ball while you were still swimming in your daddy's nuts.
I forgot more ball than you've learned in you brief teenage life.
Sadly you have to take on multiple personas here on ISH, and you STILL get called out.
Listen and learn young one... and don't take it too personally...you can still learn the game.

Since i am over twice your age, I will step up and be the bigger man and discontinue the h@tin'.
Cheers.

Last edited by bleedinpurple : 04-22-2007 at 04:59 PM.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 05:02 PM   #24
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Weak why?

Read my posts dumbass, I've always said he'd own the Suns. That's one of the reasons why I bet on the Lakers.

GeeWiz is kinda right but I hate him for different reasons.

And weak..what's weak?

He ain't owning shˇt. Also the comment about RidonkS sister is reported. It's time you either start posting normal posts, or stop posting and reinvent yourself as some other variation of a Lakers fan. I've seen enough.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 05:09 PM   #25
Soccer10
Banned

Soccer10 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
He ain't owning shˇt. Also the comment about RidonkS sister is reported. It's time you either start posting normal posts, or stop posting and reinvent yourself as some other variation of a Lakers fan. I've seen enough.

At least I'm not racist. I didn't call other people Serbs in an offensive tone.
I didn't refer to Euros as communists, especially nations that you refered to..where many people got murdered because of that same regime.

So, please don't talk to me about normal posting, okay? Racist.
Soccer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 05:17 PM   #26
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
At least I'm not racist. I didn't call other people Serbs in an offensive tone.
I didn't refer to Euros as communists, especially nations that you refered to..where many people got murdered because of that same regime.

So, please don't talk to me about normal posting, okay? Racist.

Only thing I asked if you were Serbian. And damn sure all Euro's are commies. I'm a Euro. Reported.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 05:26 PM   #27
LakerzFan4Life
Decent playground baller

LakerzFan4Life has no real reputation yet.

He's never going to be a star, just a dumb player ****ing crackhead
LakerzFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 05:32 PM   #28
Solid Snake
Local High School Star

Solid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong waySolid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Why don't all yall kids just STFU before I throw a sledgehammer full force towards one or both of your kneecaps.
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 06:24 PM   #29
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

I think you are confusing the fact that Odom is not yelling and screaming all game with a lack of intensity.

Intensity is a measure of focus on the goal at hand and willingness to do whatever needed to achieve that goal. Scowling at opposing players, yelling "You bi$%hes can't stop me", and all the other stuff is just posturing.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 08:12 PM   #30
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
I think you are confusing the fact that Odom is not yelling and screaming all game with a lack of intensity.

Intensity is a measure of focus on the goal at hand and willingness to do whatever needed to achieve that goal. Scowling at opposing players, yelling "You bi$%hes can't stop me", and all the other stuff is just posturing.
intensity is also things like developing or improving from your rookie season, playing defense, playing hard more than some of the time, attacking the basket, doing whatever it takes to win, etc.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: