Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 07-03-2006, 12:23 PM   #16
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Erick Cant Dribble like TT
Erick Cant Jump Like TT
Erick Cant even Jump (and this is coming from a bulls fan)

That was a horrible signing for the suns.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:27 PM   #17
jamal
crawford, mashburn

jamal has an OK reputation so far

he can DEFINATELY help them, and its not like PHX just gave the pics away. they have three first rounders next year: their own, atl's unless its top three, and clevelands', which beloinged to boston from the jiri welsch deal and went to PHX for the rondo pick.
jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:48 PM   #18
jc123
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jc123 has an OK reputation so far

The suns need sum experience and Piatkowski brings that, he'll get low minutes with barbosa and jones coming off the bench.....he'll work in the suns system
jc123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:57 PM   #19
Diesel J
NBA lottery pick

Diesel J has decent reputationDiesel J has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
Piatkowsi is TT with a brain.

LOL..I don't think so.Patkowsi is a bum
Diesel J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:04 PM   #20
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

hah! Pike is certainly better than the draft prospects out there. This team is so pretentious it's absurd.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:25 PM   #21
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

he a good long distance shooter, but that's about all. phoenix is already loaded with them, so i guess this is tim's replacement?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:33 PM   #22
PejaNowitzki
#1 Manute Bol Fan

PejaNowitzki is considered somewhat coolPejaNowitzki is considered somewhat coolPejaNowitzki is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
That is going to be hard to pull off considering the fact that Lampe is under contract with Houston right now.

Um no. The Rockets waived him/renounced their rights, he is officially on the Suns summer league roster right now as we speak, where have you been? The only reason that Houston got him was to dump Moochie's contract on the Hornets.
PejaNowitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:33 PM   #23
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PejaNowitzki
Um no. The Rockets waived him/renounced their rights, he is officially on the Suns summer league roster right now as we speak, where have you been? The only reason that Houston got him was to dump Moochie's contract on the Hornets.
When did we do this?

http://www.nba.com/rockets/roster/

I have a link saying he's still under contract with us. Do you have a link saying he isn't?
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:35 PM   #24
PejaNowitzki
#1 Manute Bol Fan

PejaNowitzki is considered somewhat coolPejaNowitzki is considered somewhat coolPejaNowitzki is considered somewhat cool

Well we know who the brains of the operation in Phoenix were, actually, the brain, and now that brain is in Toronto. Two promising rookies, or an aging 35 year old small forward with poor defense and terrible speed. Hmm, yea, I think I'll go with grandpa!
Old 07-03-2006, 01:38 PM   #25
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its win now time in Phoenix, rookies dont matter and shooters fit in well there.

Don't forget that Thomas was cut by the same Bulls that paid EP.

Think about it.

If only the Big Smooth could come out of retirement
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:38 PM   #26
PejaNowitzki
#1 Manute Bol Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
When did we do this?

http://www.nba.com/rockets/roster/

I have a link saying he's still under contract with us. Do you have a link saying he isn't?

I have a link saying that he is on the Suns summer league roster right now. How can be under contract with Houston and playing for the Suns summer team?

Quote:
The Suns' summer players, who begin Vegas Summer League play Friday, may have better shots at roster spots. Ex-Xavier star Romain Sato, a 6-5 off-guard, heads the list after standing out in the Italian League's second division.

Other summer Suns include former Suns reserve Maciej Lampe, former Clippers point guard Lionel Chalmers, former Washington State shooting guard Jeff Varem, former Magic and Pacers forward Britton Johnsen, former Texas wing Chris Owens, former Arizona and New Mexico guard Ruben Douglas, former Washington swingman Tre Simmons and Valley products Tommy Smith and Nick Lewis.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns...3suns0703.html

On ESPN they mentioned Lampe making a return to the Suns as well. I think his contract expired and the Rockets flat out had no interest in bringing him back.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:40 PM   #27
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

I didn't ask if you had an article saying he was on the Suns' summer league team. I've seen that article.

I asked if you had a link to an article stating that he had been waived or had his rights renounced because I've heard or read nothing of the sort and he isn't listed as a free agent.

Any at rate, I could care less about the chump. But the facts say he's still a Rocket.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:41 PM   #28
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Piat never misses when he's open. It's not that this isn't a good signing, it's just that if you wanna save money, I'd rather have Marcus Will at a rookie contract than Piatkowski for free. Screw saving money, I'd rather give Marion to the Hawks for a couple picks than lose out on Nash's replacement.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:53 PM   #29
jody
High school junior varsity star

jody has an OK reputation so far

no reason to sign him for anything more than one year at the minimum salary.
jody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 02:32 PM   #30
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
How are they different? Two small forwards lurking at the three point line and not doing much else.

You obviously havent watch much of either player to say that.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: