Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-22-2007, 11:32 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brandon Wright to enter into the draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Jawann McClellen
Chase Budinger
Ryan Anderson
Paul Harris
Darrell Arthur
Sherron Collins

Are all players that are for sure coming back and thats just off the top of my head. I could find quotes from other guys on the list if I did some research like the guys at draftexpress should be doing.

Huh? You're an idiot...the 50-50 list is abou guys who have flirted with the possibility of declaring but probably wont. The list to look at is the list that says "OUT" and the International list. People arent banking on the 50-50 guyd, its the guys who are out and 1 foot in the door.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:34 PM   #17
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Im lovin it!

Another potential good player the wolves could use.

Lovin this forward heavy draft!!
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:35 PM   #18
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Oden
Durant
Wright
Horford

Who do you think is going 5th.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:37 PM   #19
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Oden
Durant
Wright
Horford

Who do you think is going 5th.
Depends. if its the suns i think they take Noah or J.Wright.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:42 PM   #20
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Huh? You're an idiot...the 50-50 list is abou guys who have flirted with the possibility of declaring but probably wont. The list to look at is the list that says "OUT" and the International list. People arent banking on the 50-50 guyd, its the guys who are out and 1 foot in the door.

How am I an idiot?? You obviously cant read.

Quote:
50-50
Players who are still deciding about whether to declare for the draft:

All those players that I listed are 100% coming back and are no longer deciding what to do and if I did research like the people at Draftexpress should be doing I could find more to add to that list. To put players in the 50/50 list when they are 100% coming back is false.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:46 PM   #21
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
April 29th is the deadline to declare. I forget the deadline to withdraw your name and keep your college eligibility.
The deadline to withdraw is one week before the draft.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:51 PM   #22
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Nicolas Batum, SF, France
sleeper of the draft, ****ted on everyone who's going to be in the 08 class
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:58 PM   #23
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

2LeTTeRS KD has decent reputation

Quote:
All those players that I listed are 100% coming back and are no longer deciding what to do and if I did research like the people at Draftexpress should be doing I could find more to add to that list. To put players in the 50/50 list when they are 100% coming back is false.

Do your research thats not a Draft Express list its from ESPN. And judging from players like Mike Conley and Julian Wright who were "100% coming back" according to their own words who have put their names into the draft nobody is ever "100% coming back."
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:59 PM   #24
Cavsfan
Banned

Cavsfan has an OK reputation so far

Nicolas Batum reminded me of a younger version of Joe Johnson. Suns might draft him to pair him up with his country men Boris Diaw.
Cavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:00 AM   #25
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
sleeper of the draft, ****ted on everyone who's going to be in the 08 class

True but from what I saw they ****ted on him too. Dude was the best player in a sub-par international crop of course he was going to get his points. Not taking anything from him because if he slips to our 2nd pick (number 22) I'd love him in Charlotte, but that game just doesn't prove much.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:05 AM   #26
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS KD
Do your research thats not a Draft Express list its from ESPN. And judging from players like Mike Conley and Julian Wright who were "100% coming back" according to their own words who have put their names into the draft nobody is ever "100% coming back."
Yah I didnt think DraftExpress could be that stupid. If its ESPN that explains things.

Why even have a officialy out list if no one is ever 100% coming back. That logic sucks.

The point is those 50/50 guys have all said they are coming back for sure and should not be put in the 50/50 list. They belong in this list.

Quote:
OUT
Players who have officially announced they will return to college next year:
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:07 AM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Provide LINKS where the guys on the 50-50 list have said they are staying in school. If you cant why talk?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:08 AM   #28
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

Quote:
Yah I didnt think DraftExpress could be that stupid. If its ESPN that explains things.

Why even have a officialy out list if no one is ever 100% coming back. That logic sucks.

The point is those 50/50 guys have all said they are coming back for sure and should not be put in the 50/50 list. They belong in this list.
Julian Wright also said he was coming back.

Mike Conley also said he was coming back

If the right person can get in their ears, they'll declare, just dont have to hire an agent
Old 04-23-2007, 12:09 AM   #29
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

Quote:
Provide LINKS where the guys on the 50-50 list have said they are staying in school. If you cant why talk?
it's all a smokescreen.

some might test it. most will return, like Daquen cook likely will.

but granted that 50-50 list has 0 first rounders
Old 04-23-2007, 12:21 AM   #30
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

Quote:

Did you not understand anything I just said? The reason their 50/50 is because they said they were coming back but seem to be backtracking now. Just like Conley and Wright did. Nobody can guarantee what their going to do so thats why their not in the "OUT" list.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: