Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-26-2007, 08:07 PM   #61
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brandon Wright to enter into the draft

You posted that already.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 08:57 PM   #62
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Seeing how Sean had no other choice but to go overseas, I'm not surprised.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 08:57 PM   #63
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dominic James declared as well.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:27 PM   #64
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You posted that already.
Well after you posted that Chard Ford reported that he was gonna declare but not sign a agent I had to post it again for the few that listen to you. :)
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 09:28 PM   #65
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Dominic James declared as well.
Smart move. If he came out next year he might not even get drafted in the first round with all the good point guards that should come out.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:36 PM   #66
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Have you seen Stuckey play before? I keep hearing Dwyane Wade/Ben Gordon/Luther Head/any other player 6'3" that is a shooting guard but gets called a combo guard cause they aren't over 6'5" comparisons.

Just wanted to hear what some people really think.
Never seen him play. I have noticed that he's been on draft boards or his name has at least been out there for a little while now. Must be at least something there that is interesting to scouts.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 09:37 PM   #67
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Dominic isn't a great point gaurd and that'll hurt him. He's undersized and primarily a scorer. But he's gritty and explosive as they come, perhaps another Nate Robinson.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:39 PM   #68
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
Dominic isn't a great point gaurd and that'll hurt him. He's undersized and primarily a scorer. But he's gritty and explosive as they come, perhaps another Nate Robinson.
I doubt he drops that far though. Point guards in this draft are hard to come by.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:44 PM   #69
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
I doubt he drops that far though. Point guards in this draft are hard to come by.

He might have great work outs and make it to the late first round, but I'll have him penciled as a second round till then.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:38 PM   #70
God of BasketBall
Banned

God of BasketBall has not been impressing people

Brandan Rush declared for the draft? Deadline Sunday.
God of BasketBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:20 PM   #71
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of BasketBall
Brandan Rush declared for the draft? Deadline Sunday.

http://kansas.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=668215

Quote:
LAWRENCE, Kan. Kansas sophomore standout Brandon Rush says he plans to enter the NBA Draft.

"I'm ready to take the next step," Rush told The Kansas City Star for a story Friday. "I'm ready to make a better life for me and my family."

The 6-6 guard, who also tested the NBA waters out of high school before signing with Kansas, told The Star he will not immediately sign with an agent, which leaves the door open to play another year in college.

"I could hire an agent, but if I do, it will be much later in the process," Rush said. "Right now I want to keep my options open. I'm going into it with a free mind. I don't have anything to lose. I can come back to school or I can stay (in the draft). It's a plus-plus either way."

The university's athletic department could not confirm the announcement Friday morning but expected to issue a statement later in the day.

Rush told The Star he planned to fax his official draft entry form to the NBA Headquarters before heading to Dallas for a weekend vacation.

Rush averaged 13.8 points and 5.6 rebounds last season and was the only Jayhawk to start all 38 games. He also shot 43% from three point range in leading Kansas to a 33-5 record, the Big 12 regular and postseason championships, and a trip to the round of eight.

Rush joins Julian Wright as the second Kansas player to leave school since last season to enter the NBA Draft.

Rush has until June 18 to withdraw and return to school if he is not satisfied with his draft position and does not hire an agent. The NBA draft is June 28.

Other than Self and former summer-league coach John Walker, Rush said he didn't ask for anyone's advice.

Rush is the younger brother of JaRon and Kareem Rush.

NBA analysts predict Rush will be selected from No. 15 to No. 35 in this year's draft.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:39 PM   #72
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Ok so out of the guys who declared but didnt hire an agent.

Who stays in the draft: list players
Who pulls out of the draft: list players
Old 05-03-2007, 04:05 PM   #73
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

All I know is that Shaun Pruitt will and should pull out by draft time.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:30 AM   #74
jeffreyodham
I airball my layups

jeffreyodham has an OK reputation so far

Wow, from the title of this post, I thought it was going to be about Brandon Wright. I guess it morphed into a generic draft topic.

Here's the deal, would anyone in their right mind pass up at least $5M to play for 1 year or go back to college and make 0, zip, zilch?

I know this will probably never happen, but instead of a NBA D-League, why won't the NBA and NCAA team up and allow NBA teams to purchase the rights to college players allowing them to still play in college. I mean come on, the ONLY reason guys leave early is because of the $$$. I don't think you could find 1 guy who says he likes playing pro more than college. Who would? The excitement and intensity level of college is 10 times what the NBA is.

Wright for example, he could be drafted by whomever, paid a signing bonus and play in college for 1 or 2 more years to get better and work on his weaknesses.
jeffreyodham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:01 PM   #75
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Looks like he is coming to the Hawks.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: