Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 04-24-2007, 12:25 AM   #31
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Are you Knicks fans?

Recs, Do you mean between me and J Fresh?

J Fresh, Thank god!
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:34 AM   #32
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

So, is that a no?

If not, then I don't really get why you'd be so angry at him for making stupid posts. A lot of people in this forum do that, and I know quite a few people who try getting more post counts by writing short posts. I can understand if it annoys you, but it just seemed as if it was more than this posting issue.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:37 AM   #33
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecSpecs110
I think he's heard enough guys, as long as he doesn't do it anymore, I think we should end this.
no offense but do you live under a rock? Jfresh is one of the worst posters on ISH. check his latest work in our raps forum.
Thread title by Jfresh: Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh
Can't wait till the sweep.

Raptors suck!

So do their fans!

bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:38 AM   #34
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
So, is that a no?

If not, then I don't really get why you'd be so angry at him for making stupid posts. A lot of people in this forum do that, and I know quite a few people who try getting more post counts by writing short posts. I can understand if it annoys you, but it just seemed as if it was more than this posting issue.
That is part of it.

He trolls. Never posts anything of quality and I just can't stand him. It doesn't help that he is a Knick fan, but it is more than just that. He never adds to disscusion and posts nothing but crap. That is why I hate him.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:46 AM   #35
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

It's probably because I'm relatively new here, and I haven't seen many of his posts. I mean, I've met terrible posters in other forums who don't contribute anything to discussions, and to tell you the truth, I don't necessarily hate them. I just ignore them. Maybe this is different.

Alright, I'll take your word for it.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:48 AM   #36
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
It's probably because I'm relatively new here, and I haven't seen many of his posts. I mean, I've met terrible posters in other forums who don't contribute anything to discussions, and to tell you the truth, I don't hate them. I just ignore them. Maybe this is different.

Alright, I'll take your word for it.
Jfresh thrives on attention, so he'll troll all over the place and make these bold/borderline retarded statement threads in other people's forums just to get a reaction. Sad to say that most of the time it works.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:51 AM   #37
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Recs, when I posted: The words Raptors and win were used in the same sentence 48 times this year, how many times was it used with Jersey. I was just joking.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:59 AM   #38
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

Hah, I knew it.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:09 AM   #39
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Jfresh thrives on attention, so he'll troll all over the place and make these bold/borderline retarded statement threads in other people's forums just to get a reaction. Sad to say that most of the time it works.

you dont know me, I did that "Sweeeeep" thread because I hate you Craptor fans.
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 01:14 AM   #40
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
you dont know me, I did that "Sweeeeep" thread because I hate you Craptor fans.
First off, you can drop the "craptor fans" thing because we're in the playoffs and finished with the 3rd best record in the east. and second, the Raptors fans hate you too, but you don't see us all over the Knicks forum making threads saying "YOUUUUUUUUUU SUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" "YOOU TRADED AWAY YOUR DRAFT PICK FOR FATASS EDDIE CURRY" "HAHA, ISIAH GETTING AN EXTENSION IS A JOKE" "YOU'RE FRANCHISE IS A JOKE" etc etc..
Old 04-24-2007, 01:17 AM   #41
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

look from now on I am just going to be educated and no more one liners to prove that I am not a post whore
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 05:39 AM   #42
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
look from now on I am just going to be educated and no more one liners to prove that I am not a post whore

Good luck!
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:35 PM   #43
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Just don't go around trolling and I would have no problem with you. The one liners are annoying but they aren't nearly as bad as your trolling.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: